17 - [Tell me Why]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[T/C] - Theme Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Baby Satsuki.

Baby Satsuki.

But in all seriousness, here I am today, writing once more. I finally got myself a break from work and other stuff, so in the next four days, I'm free pretty much 24 Hours. And after having someone UNIRONICALLY TELL ME THE FOLLOWING WORDS:

"He's a God and a King"

When I called him out for saying that his OC hates perverts, and has a harem, and the guy block me when I tried to offer some criticism, I felt pretty good. You know, nothing gets me more excited than triggering edgy Wattpad kids or "adults". To be honest, at this point, if I cared about morality, I wouldn't be using Wattpad in the first place. And, you know what they say! Ignorance is bliss, and how I'm being a very blissful person.

In any case, I'd just like to point out that, in this chapter, or some of them that are about to come, I'm not exactly dissing Ragyō's outfit. Trust me, I don't think that, sometimes, they're good looking, but I have to admit that I love the symbolism behind them. But, in any case, I don't wanna extend this too much, so get going. After all, I still have plenty of ideas to write about in the future, so the more I write, the better.

And, not sure if any of you care, but I've been playing FGO for quite a while now. Current party consists of Jack the Ripper, Tamamo Cat (Berserker), Anne Bonny and Mary Read, Lakshmi Bai, and Medusa Rider. Not exactly the greatest thing in the world, but I'm quite proud of myself, I must say. I got Lakshimi the day I started writing this chapter (04/09/21), when I was trying to get Gilgamesh. But, oh well.

In any case, let's roll!

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>