24 - [Past the Infinite Darkness]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[T/C] - Theme Color
[C/T/C] - Contrary of Theme Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

So... Final episode, huh?

Time fucking flies, I tell you. I'm... Honestly shocked that this lasted almost [TWO YEARS]. Talk about fucking crazy, huh? And amidst these two years in Wattpad, I did so much, and I have so much more that I still need to do, it's honestly quite crazy if you ask, me hahaha. But, I can already tell that this chapter will be huge, so I won't bother you guys too much right at the beginning, ay? I'll do that a bit later on.

Anyway, remember the last chapter in which I showed you guys a Halloween-themed Ryuko? Well, here's another fanart I found. This time around, a role-swap Ryuko. That is, Ryuko if she was in Satsuki's place. I don't know if there's a fanart of the same type for Satsuki, if there is, I'll try to find it and maybe show it during one of the specials... But in any case, here it is! I really loved the design of Senketsu and her long hair. 

[Credits to  - ???]

[Credits to  - ???]

I honestly could stay here talking day after day about my future projects, and how shocked/grateful I am for reaching almost 1K followers in the past year. I've come to realize a lot of things in this time, so I'm just glad that you guys and gal managed to keep up with my idiocy for so long, hahaha. In any case, I know I won't be able to shut up, and reveal a shit-ton of spoilers to my future works and fanfics, so I'll shut up.

But before that, I'll do what I always do, and thank you all for the amazing support I received. Never in my wildest dreams I thought that my works could attract such support from such amazing people. Thank you all for the votes and comments, and even if you just ghost around, and never vote, follow, or say anything, but are still reading this: Thank you for giving my history, but mainly me, a chance. :)

In any case, let's roll!

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

And so, the final night had begun.

Though at first, everyone seemed somewhat apprehensive and reluctant to act, they all came around. Be them One-Star, Two-Star, Three-Star, or No-Star, they all acted seeking one thing: The defeat of Kiryuin Ragyō. And together, they all marched, all of them with deafening and fearless roars charged towards the Academy. Y/N went first, with his smirk widening as always as he zapped forward, becoming just barely a blur.