5- [Trigger]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
[F/C] - Favorite Color
[T/C] - Theme Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

 Just a heads up that I couldn't find the English episodes at first to make the gifs, so I had to do a few of them in Spanish
<<<<< I >[--I--]< I >>>>>

.
[Honnōji Academy - Morning]
->[Outside the School Grounds]<-

In the distance, the gentle yet powerful humming of a motorcycle approaches the academy. Between the small mist and the glaring sun, a man rode his custom motorcycle. His dark glasses shined under the darkness created by the walls as his red-colored mohawk flapped around with the air. It didn't take long for him to arrive inside the schools, and it took even less time for him to start climbing it.

With a nonsmiling expression, he stood meters away from Satsuki's tower, standing on top of one of the many walls that surround the school. Reaching up, The man grabs his dark glasses between the thumb, index, and middle finger, pulling them down. This mysterious person's name is..

黄長瀬 紬
[𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧]
->[𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐞]<-

[A/N - Fun fact time! Katsuyuki Konishi, the man behind Tsumugu's voice, is also a pretty famous person

[A/N - Fun fact time! Katsuyuki Konishi, the man behind Tsumugu's voice, is also a pretty famous person. With over 4.500+ Member Favorites on MyAnimeList, he's the man behind the voices of Bulat from Akame Ga Kill, Vermillion Fuegoleon in Black Clover, Tanaka Tom in Durarara, Laxus/Yury Dreyar in Fairy Tail, Jonathan Joestar, and Diavolo in JoJo's, Ikki of Phoenix in Saint Seya, and Kamina in Gurren Lagan]

Throwing the black-colored briefcase to the floor, Tsumugu opens it to reveal a sewing-machine-shaped gun. Along with it, there were many bottles and a small glass capsule. Recharging his gun and strapping it to his waist, Tsumugu pulls another weapon out. Aiming a .50 Caliber down at the academy, Tsumugu put one of his eyes against the scope.

His aim travels all over the school. From Sastuki's tower. To the entrance. Before finally stopping after aiming it at a window. Zooming in once, he sees Ryuko, who's barely awake in her class. Zooming once more, he watches as the red-haired girl yawn, only to receive a flick on the nose by Y/N, who smirked at her. As his finger approaches the trigger, his eyes go slightly wide for a moment before he groans in dissatisfaction.