[Final Notes + Explanation]

Hey.

So, you're probably wondering: "Where's the second special?" And the answer to that is... Well, it'll be quite the experience to both write and read it. Why? Because of how long that it'd get, I'd need to develop it at least a BIT steady with the whole Y/N x Hakodate thing. So, I caught myself thinking: "How many parts should this have...?" and what came to mind, as usual, was the classic 3. But then I thought with myself:

"Hey, wait a minute. If I will write 3 Chapters, isn't it better just being an entirely different book? But it'd be too much effort to put into a single thing that won't attract nearly as much attention as my original Kill La Kill book... Wait a minute! I know! I'll do the thing that every writer in Wattpad has to do at least once in his life! I'll do a-"

 Wait a minute! I know! I'll do the thing that every writer in Wattpad has to do at least once in his life! I'll do a-"

So, as the title implies, this won't be just a one-shot, but rather, up to 5-Shots of a Reader x [CHARACTER]. I honestly like One-Shot books because they allow me to write a semi-entire Fanfic with a character that would be hard for me to write. Such as, say, Ragyō, or even Hakodate for that matter. It'd be pointless to write an ENTIRE book dedicated just for them, but not when that comes for a Various-Shot book.

Plus, they also bring attention, and that's more of a "side-plus" that is "Just there", if I'm being honest. I don't really care that much for followers or votes. I just wanna write what I write and keep on doing, but recognition is always nice, no one can deny that. And it also allows me to have a secondary-book in-place while I focus on another series. Something that I can update mid-updates of another main fanfic as I write it.

So, that's where I'll write the Hakodate special.
And maybe a Ragyō x Reader, too.

So... Now being serious, again. Thank you all so much for the amazing support on this fanfic. It started off a bit rough around the edges, as usual, but I rapidly adapted to it. Taking a break from this fic to focus on The Saint's Lion REALLY helped me improve, and set up more things about my writing-style. That said, as I mentioned, the first few chapters are a bit rough around the edges, much like The Saint's Lion itself.

But that's only more reason for me to keep going, for me to improve myself. So, that's exactly what I'll do from now on that I finished this fanfic. It's only more reasons for me to keep on going and writing more and more, right? I learned a lot with this book, since it helped me with the relationship-development thing, along with also being my very-first lemon! There's all the reasons for me to love this fanfic as it is, and I do!

But... Come on now. Even if you didn't follow me before, at this point, you already know me. I mean, sure, I LOVE Ryuko, and she's easily my top-favorite Kill La Kill girl. That being said, I know for a fact that a lot of people also like Satsuki, some of them, even more than Ryuko. And hey! If you've stuck around for a while now, you might already know where this is going, right? That's right, in the future, we'll also have:

 And hey! If you've stuck around for a while now, you might already know where this is going, right? That's right, in the future, we'll also have:

You know me. I aim to please everyone~!