author's note: clarifications!!

hello to everyone reading this!

a little introduction of myself: my name is kristin, and i'm just a teenage girl trying to get through life! whenever i'm not stressing over college, i like to read manga and fanfiction, watch anime and youtube, eat food...and that's about it?

(if you'd like to learn more about me, i have a carrd i made about myself that you can read! here's the link: kxniverse.carrd.co)

so as you can guess by the title of this book, all of these drabbles are going to be iida x readers!! why? 'cause why not? iida has been my favorite bnha character since starting the series back in january 2020. in fact, he's my number one favorite character of all time. unfortunately, there's not just that many iida x reader drabbles out here on the internet, and i figured i'd wanna change that!

almost all of these drabbles published were originally published on my tumblr account, but i'd figured i'd also publish them here on my wattpad account!

(update: i've also decided to publish my drabbles on quotev! my username is kbladidadi)

okay, so you probably don't even wanna read the rest of this and just wanna get straight into the oneshots.

HOWEVER...

i feel like i need to clarify a few things, just in case, so please read all of this first:

1. this book isn't going to be updated much.
i know, i know, i know. you're disappointed. as much as i want to write as many drabbles as i want and feed all the iida stans out there (shoutout to y'all), life sometimes gets in the way. especially since i'm in college. also, as of updating this page, i haven't been hyperfixiated on iida for the past year (of course i still love him! he'll always be one of my anime husbandos, it's just that i've found other anime characters to simp over) so i haven't found any motivation to write for him. but who knows? maybe one day i'll write another iida drabble! 

2. i don't really take requests?
i'll be honest, i'm not exactly sure how i can explain myself on this. but i feel like when people request something, i sometimes feel pressured, especially when i start worrying about letting the requester down by writing something they didn't want. now if there's a moment where i start getting writer's block and i have absolutely no idea what to write, you can send me some suggestions!

3. in almost all of the drabbles, the reader will always be gender-neutral and anything about them won't be specific unless specified otherwise!
when i started writing reader inserts, i've always stuck with the gender-neutral reader, and it's been that way ever since!
i want everyone to feel free to read my writings, no matter what gender, sexuality, ethnicity, religion, they are! however, there might be instances where there are specified characteristics of the reader, which, in that case, i'll leave a note about it before the start of the drabble.

4. things i can write:
➼ angst
➼ fluff
➼ lime
(i'm aware that lime is still kinda sexual to some people, but in my case, i won't write actual smut!! so basically there'll be an intimate scene and then it'll stop, leaving you to decide if they go further or not)
➼ platonic relationships
➼ romantic relationships
➼ sfw

5. things i WON'T write:
➼ a/b/o (omegaverse)
(i don't know much about it, nor am i interested in it)
➼ dark content (ex: rape, abuse, sexual assault, pedophilia, gore, yandere, etc.)
➼ mental illnesses/eating disorders/self-harm
(i have nothing against people who have either of these conditions. i just don't wanna be disrespectful)
➼ racism, sexism, transphobia,
➼ smut/nsfw
(i'm personally not comfortable with aging a minor up for smut)

6. i will ALWAYS put a trigger warning if any of my drabbles ever contain triggering material
if there is a specific trigger you want to tag PLEASE tell me! and if it ever comes up in a drabble, i'll tag it! i want to make sure you guys feel comfortable!

7. please don't repost my work anywhere!
i own all of these drabbles, so PLEASE don't go posting them anywhere else. if i wanted them up on other sites, i can do it myself. and don't ask permission to post them either.

8. and of course, i don't own you, iida, and bnha!!
you belong to yourself. iida and bnha belong to kohei horikoshi. the only thing that belongs to me are the stories.

aaaand that's pretty much it!

you're free to start reading my drabbles now! and if you like any of them, be sure to vote and leave a comment telling me what you think! and feel free to provide me some constructive criticism! it'll help me improve my writing :)

have a wonderful day, afternoon, or night! make sure to take care of yourself and stay safe!

yours truly,
kristin