(4) Love Is A Bitch

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/_DjE4gbIVZk

♥︎

You can always leave a star and comment!

It would make my
heart go 'boom' 'boom' 'boom' ꒰๑˃꒵˂꒱◞ ♪⋆。

♥︎

Katsuki's P.O.V.

We stood there for a while till Deku sobs and shed tears began to fade into more relaxed breathing and small sniffles.

I looked up and saw that we moved from the door entrance to the middle of my room and that the door was still hanging open.

Slowly the cool draft which brushed my ankles and naked arms made me slightly shiver.

I looked down at Deku. The trembling stopped and his eyes were dry and quite red. He seemed fine for now.

Ok, he was still a wreck, but he wasn't a complete wreck like a couple of minutes ago, so I said:

"Are you done crying? Or do you want to go for another round?", I joked firmly.

Lightly though testing how far I can go without triggering his uncontrollable-sobbing-and-tears-and-as-well-clinging-to-Kacchan-button. 

"And by the way, I think a pillow would be happy to be squished by you. So..." I didn't end the sentence. It was hard enough to speak up because my throat felt like there was stuck an whole apple.

Deku didn't answer only shifting his weight from one leg to another.

"Go get some sleep nerd," My voice was even, concealing any of my emotions.

Inside I was frustrated and angry and so much more but mostly sad and bitter.

Any longer and I might regret it.

I don't know what exactly, but it probably has something to do with me and Deku.

That's why I tried to get some distance between us but as I placed my hands on his shoulders Deku kept clinging harder to me.

I tried various ways to get him off me without being too violent. 

"Hey, Deku... you-you can't just- argh! Now you are acting like a child!"

Letting out an audible sigh, I had given up.

I could have forcefully detached him from myself, but I was too tired, and he would have started crying or at least be at the edge of tears again.

Then we would start from the beginning.

I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit, but I can't just abandon him because fuck this, yes I also have a heart.

I need something else to ease the situation, but I was never good with words anyway. So what should I do?

That was the moment I remembered what my dad did once for my mother who was heartbroken when she found out that one of her closest friends had cancer. But I had no clue if this would work on Deku. I thought about it for a while. It was the easiest and at that time the only way.

I bit the tip of my tongue going over the options once again.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

You know what? Fuck it.

With one hand, I started to slide down Deku's back and stopped right before his waist, and pressed my palm firmer against it.

As a result, Deku's chest was flushed against mine and a small gasp escaped his lips. I ignored the prickling sensation while I ran slowly with my other hand through his hair. It was surprisingly pleasing to touch and fricking fluffy.

Deku looked up. Wonder was all written over his face and a hint of redness appeared around his nose and cheeks.

"You need to get back to your room," I whispered serenely.

My words came out wayyy  softer than I ever intended.

I almost hold back a snort because- HOLY FUCK!

JESUS CHRIST! 

Since when did I get all gooey and soft?!?! I have to stop remembering things about what my dad did in the past. He influenced me with his gentle side! And he isn't even here in the room to lecture me about it! I didn't even know that I could be this- this-

Deku scrunched up his nose and tilted his head away from me.

I could see how he was sulking, cheeks puffed and reddened, lips swollen from biting. He didn't look at me.

"I can't," Is what he said.

His voice brought a halt to my thoughts.

"What do you mean, 'You can't ' ?" I asked while fighting the urge back to go through his hair again.

Fuck this bird nest of hair! Why is it so silky and soft anyway?

Like a girl... pathetic.

"When I go there I will see... h-him. Everywhere..." His voice broke at the end and his sniffling started again, eyes shimmering with tears again.

My eyes widened in panic.

Fuck, don't cry again! Cling as long as you want to me, but don't fucking cry!

I hate it when he cries.

It's annoying, tiring, makes you look weak when you're supposed to be a strong hero, AND it feels like I have to do something. Make him feel better or some shit.

And what? See him everywhere? What does he mean with-

Ooh... the posters.

His room is probably still full of All Might's posters and merchandise. Well, fucking shit. Another problem. Oh, I won't get a blink of sleep tonight. So should we hang the poster down or what in the world-

"I don't wanna go..." he mumbled, hot breath tingling my skin.

He- what? He doesn't want to...?

It took me a second to figure out what he meant by it.

I swallowed hard.

The only visible sign that might show my irritation and unease.

"Let me sleep here tonight." 

 That is what he is implying.

↬♥︎↫

What do you think of soft! Bakugo ?

Do you like him?

Or does he seem out of character for you?
To be honest, I was really struggling to not make him too soft but also not too harsh and ooc and-
whaaaa it was really a pain in the ass, and it took me forever  (|lI.‸.)

For short:
I'm still not happy with the outcome.
Maybe in the future, I will re-edit the chapter and fix it.

♥︎