(6) I See Red

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/VYIdx0J7SPA

♥︎

This chapter got out of hand.

(again)

My head was: continue with the story

My hands were: writing smut

I didn't mean to add so much sexual tension here... so I changed it.
I'm sorry I had to! But do not worry it will come up in later chapters, haha!

Got any ideas? Or want to point smth out?

Write me a message, I'll definitely answer you

๑'ᴗ`๑

♥︎

Katsuki's P.O.V.

"Ah... yeah" 

He chuckled nervously while scratching his neck, "Sorry... I just panicked a little. You picked me up without any warning, and then you stepped towards the door and..."

I glared down at him and squeezed his leg to stop his mumbling. My palm met bare skin.

Wait...

"Do you have no pants on?!" I asked him in disbelief. I haven't noticed it before. Probably because of the oversized T-shirt he always wears and the bad lighting.

Deku's eyes widened and his face was covered in a light blush. In an instant, he let go of my neck.

"I-" He straightened the fabric to cover his legs while muttering some excuse. It didn't do much because it was just a fuUCKING SHIRT!!

Calm down Katsuki. Do not rage in the middle of the night or Aizawa-Sensei will wake up.

And we all know waking up Aizawa-Sensei is like kicking a dog and not expecting him to bite your leg off.

But I could get a glimpse of the kanji which was written on the shirt. 'Sleepshirt' it said.

Is he fucking serious? I'm fucking done. Done!

"I usually don't sleep with paaAHHAants..!" I dropped him onto my bed.

"Ouch! No need-" Deku began, but I cut him off before he squeaked another word.

"No need what? No need to be so aggressive? Is that what you wanted to say?"

"It's not like you had to pick me up. You could've asked me and I would have stepped aside..."
He murmured half-heartedly behind the back of his hand while avoiding eye contact.

He got the guts to argue with me? Even though he's got a point, I'm not going to admit it. That's why I took a pillow and headshot him.

"Oi, Kacchan!" He cried out in a state of bafflement.

"It was you in the first place who clung to me as if your life depended on it, and every time I tried to move, you clung even harder to me. So don't 'Kacchan' me." I gave him a deadly look, and he bored his hands into the sheets. Again, carefully avoiding my eyes.