(7) Big Boy

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/8DboauquUv8

↬♥︎↫

After reading this ↥ I really want to write a fanfic about this

I really want to write a fanfic about this ... maybe writing a Crackfic?
Would anybody even want to read that?
(lol)
Anyways...
Are you Big Boy enough to read this chapter?
I hope so or you'll definitely miss something out ;)

↬♥︎↫

Katsuki's P.O.V. 

That was definitely not one of my best moves or most rational moves.

---I thought at first.

In fact, watching Deku painfully and embarrassingly form another unarticulate sentence was already worth it.

Deku had screwed his eyes and pressed his mouth tightly together, focusing his gaze on the sheets.

"I mean- meant that... Well, if you...do you...s-sleep...."

I kept my eyes on Deku and raised an eyebrow. He was a stuttering mess trying to hide his nervousness but obviously failing at it.

Never have I noticed what ridiculous expressions Deku is able to make. First, he's crying then fangirling, and now he's a nervous mess, and only because I'm... barechested?

Why would he-

Then fast, with no warning, it hit me like lightning.

... Is Deku panicking right now? ... Because of me? As in 'gay panicking' ?  Or am I misinterpreting things here?

I took a second to squeeze my eyebrows together, thinking.

It's not like he hasn't seen me ever without a shirt. Or is it still because of All Might?

My eyes wandered to his fidgeting hands and then to his flushed face. I felt how my lip quirked up. The wheels in my head began to come together.

He fucking is!  

God, this is annoying but weirdly amusing at the same time. A normal combination when I'm around Deku, if you ask me. 

What if I do this then?

So I leaned into his personal space and caught the sound of a gasp that came out of Deku's mouth. Our faces were inches apart, and I leant even more in, and...

---flicked his forehead with my finger.

"W-what...?"

The way how the word slipped over his lips, all huffed and out of breath, an octave higher than usual, was almost cute if it wasn't the fact that Deku was the one who said it.

I moved to the end of the bed again placing my feet on the ground.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Deku. " I said lazily teasing him, throwing a glance at him over my shoulder to see his reaction.