(11) Way Down We Go

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/sZ5SI6n1Ljs

♥︎

I'M BACK FROM THE DEATH BITCHES!!!

MY MacBook ARRIVED YES YES YES I CAN FINALLY WRITE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW

LET'S FUCKING GO!!1! 1

Sorry, everything had taken so long!

I'm so happy that people still kept commenting, liking, and adding my fanfic to their reading lists after all this quiet time!

Thank you really!

Ah, and btw there will be a slight spoiler in the next chapters to Izuku's quirk. For all the manga readers this won't be something new but all the anime watchers pls watch the first couple episodes of the fifth season from MHA.

I warned you!

Attention! This chapter is written in Katsuki's pov again!

♥︎

Katsuki's P.O.V.

With my hand pressed against Deku's back, I pushed him outside my room. He stumbled over his feet but didn't fall. He turned around, his face was twisted in confusion and surprise.

Probably.

It could have been worry and/or guilt, but I had no time to analyze furthermore his emotions because before he could squeak another word I shut the door in front of his face.

The last thing I saw was his big green emerald eyes sparkling with words he wasn't able to get out at that moment.

To be honest, this was not the nicest way to kick somebody out of the room, but I'm not known for my kindness, am I?

I let out a sigh and clenched my hands before I kicked a pillow on the floor making it fly to the other side of the room.

There could've been so many ways to sneak Deku out of my room. Ways without Four-Eyes and Kiri finding out. My palms tingled because of my quirk. The sweet scent of nitroglycerin crept into my nose.

If Deku hadn't walked out of the door, they would have left eventually, and we could have easily slipped out without any problems.

But no! Deku had to open the door, and he had to go out without his goddamn pants!

His pants?

Well, now they are his pants. In hell, I want them back! After all this trouble to get him finally to put the pants on, he can just as well keep them.

I ran my hand over my face and shut my eyes. Behind closed eyelids, I saw his face again-- saw his eyes. My stomach twisted.

Fuck.

----

As I walked down the stairs to the common room a hand smacked my back making me almost trip and fall down.