(9) Feisty

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/IXJuAP3nzR0

↬♥︎↫

Attention, please!

(Will the real slim shady pls stand up?- Sorry)

This chapter is written in the third p.o.v.

I decided to do so because I want to spice up the story, bring some fresh air into my writing style, and at the same giving an insight into Deku's thoughts and feelings without constantly switching from Katsukis's view to Deku's and then again to Katsuki's.

Ah, and there will be comments from the third person not particularly related to the scene. It may seems unusual for the moment but just roll with it, okay?

You can tell me at the end of the chapter how you liked it.

Enjoy!

↬♥︎↫

previously (Katsuki's P.O.V.):

"Aizawa-Sensei called us to a meeting. He said it's very urgent. I think something bad happened, he seemed demoralized. I would be delighted if you could come out and straightaway meet the others downstairs "

A meeting? Aizawa-Sensei? What is happening?

The tiredness from before completely vanished away. I rose up from the bed, sitting up straight. Deku murmured something, but my focus was dedicated to the loud voice' next words,

"By any chance, have you seen Midoriya-kun?"

I glanced at Deku who was still sleeping peacefully and curled up in my bed, without any pants on.

Shit.

Third P.O.V.

"Bakugo? Did you hear me?" The voice pressed through the door. Then three loud knocks were accompanied by another question from the voice.

"I visited Midoriya-kun's room before, but he wasn't there. Has he gone out for a jog? Do you know when he comes back...?"

A long pause with an audible sigh followed.

Silence.

Katsuki relieved and in the believe that it was over and that the voice has left his doorstep. So that he could gather himself up.

But of course, nothing goes as the hot-headed, blond boy wants.

Remember the thing with the sunshine god? Yeah, that wasn't a silly coincidence. And the "sunshine god" is now even more pissed at Katsuki because---

First of all, it's not a god, it's a goddess - Amaterasu the sun goddess, to be precise - and second of all you just can't say fuck you to a goddess while addressing her as a god?!

The expanding silence ended with quaky, heavy footsteps running towards the door.

Katsuki panicked. He was completely unprepared for the person that was going to burst through the door at any second.