(12) High Enough

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/X-ATEu8LI1E

♥︎
There are some crazy chickens out there

who go like this (:

No, pls do not do that

always go for :)

Thanks!
+

♥︎

Third P.O.V.

Three days had passed.

The morale of the class and the students had shifted drastically with the principal's announcement of All Might's death. People hardly laughed the past few days and if they did, it was always done quietly and often more a snicker or chuckle than an actual laugh.

The mood consisted of sadness and grief, laid like a heavy blanket over class-3A, mostly visible on their faces and the way they dragged their bodies over the places, shoulders hanging down, shuffling with every step.

It was hard for everyone, but life went on, and instead of mourning what is now gone and wasting precious time, you should recognize the appreciation of having met and known such an inspiring and wonderful person. Remembering and honouring him by living on with his ambition -- creating a safe and peaceful society and protecting the citizens because that's what heroes do.

And that's what the students did.

They were the future heroes of society, after all. It was, as bitter and tragic as it is, also a part of their later hero lives. But we deeply hope it will be the smallest part of their life.

Even though it was only four days since Aizawa's announcement, something had indeed happened.

The Bakusquad had tried to appease the sorrowful mood and to take their minds off the current situation and devoted themselves on the third day morning to the latest gossip: Kacchan's hot night.

Yes, I agree. There could have been many other ways to distract oneself, but nearly not as intriguing and interesting as that topic.

And by the way, Kirishima had had something important to report to the blond boy, sadly not the best of news.

----

Katsuki kept his mouth shut and face unreadably stern through the entire amateurish hearing of the Bakusquad. Sometimes, he cast a murderous glance when Mina or Denki threw in some rather bold and explicit statements about the mysterious night.

Katsuki played his role like a professional until his facade crumbled under Kirishima's leak of information.

"I hope it doesn't- well, I don't think that that means something but---"

Kirishima shared a glance with the others searching for encouragement but was met with tensed faces. He sighed before he continued, "But I saw this morning how Deku left Todoroki's room."