(14) Devil May Cry

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/8AdUIAnptB4

↬♥︎↫
Hello, crazy chickens!

I hope you're doing alright. This chapter is one of my absolute favourites, and I had written it before all the others. It was the scene I kept playing over and over in my head till I was satisfied with it.

Without further do: Enjoy the chapter!
↬♥︎↫

Third P.O.V.

Now that Izuku was standing in front of Katsuki's door, he was hesitating. Even sweating a little. His fist was hovering over the wood. Just a little closer and a sound would arise on the other side of the wall.

He took a deep breath, lowering his hand, closing his eyes. Then again lifted his arm to knock, but stopped instantly.

I need a plan, he thought distressed, so he started mumbling, planning and formulating sentences to explain to Kacchan why he was here. At night. In front of his door again.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the floor, Katsuki was watching this process with a lifted eyebrow. He followed Izuku's slow repetitive movements: raising his hand then lowering quickly raising it again, and then starting to whisper to himself and gesticulating slightly.

Katsuki was stunned and oddly... pleased at this sight.

He liked the idea of Deku at his doorstep, looking nervous and fidgety. He was slightly tiptoeing and raising his hand to knock at his door. Katsuki thought that he was maybe blushing. 

God, this idiot...

But as fast as this pleasing feeling found a way into his mind, the thought of 'why' he was there made him feel the rage bubbling up in his chest even faster.

Katsuki knew exactly what Deku wanted, and that was: talk.

Specifically, about him and his "emotions" and all the other therapy shit, Katsuki tried to escape these past days.

With steady and big steps, Katsuki sneaked up to Deku. 

At that exact moment when Izuku was ready to knock, the sudden deep voice behind him shot a high bundle of electricity through his body.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Izuku turned around, eyes blown wide, a hand on his rising and sinking chest. His pulse skyrocketed when he saw Katsuki, and the thought-through plan crumbled right in front of his emerald eyes.

"Why are you following me, Deku?" Katsuki asked, again pressuring him.

"I- I'm not following you!"

"Good, then--" Katsuki pushed the smaller boy aside to open his door. "--You can go now."

The moment Katsuki wanted to slam the door closed, Izuku stopped it with his foot.

"We need to talk. Now." Izuku exclaimed dourly. 

Their eyes met for a brief moment through the small gap. A second passed till Katsuki opened the door, but not enough for Izuku to enter. He mumbled a small thanks in return. Izuku raised his chin and caught a sniff of a familiar scent and scrunched his nose up, wondering for a brief second before Katsuki's voice brought him back from his thoughts. 

"You got one minute," Katsuki said dryly.

Indignant, Izuku replied, "What? That's not fair!"

"You know what's not fair? That is YOU bothering and pestering me for the whole fucking week. Do you even notice how fucking annoying that is?!" He barked at him angrily.