(8) Play With Fire

YT-Link: https://youtu.be/VY9qSIjwJqk

↬♥︎↫

My recent dilemma?

Me reading constantly pay ganic instead of gay panic wondering why I tagged this weird shit.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝘀 #1 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 !!
(03.04.2021)

↬♥︎↫

Katsuki's P.O.V.

The next morning I was not woken up tenderly-

It could have been the bright sunlight shining through my window, falling on my face or maybe even the quiet and even snoring from the sleeping figure next to me.

--Instead in the morning, I was woken up by three aggressive and loud knocks which were bursting from behind my door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

For fuck's sake! Please spare me from these knocks.

Haven't I got enough of the foretaste of knocks last night?

My eyes were already wide open, staring intensely at the ceiling with an already annoying irk in my chest. The annoying irk expanded with another knock resounding from the door.

I turned my head slightly and my view was flushed with the sleeping fucking princess laying next to me.

A princess who apparently loves to start a fight with me in the early morning.

Because Deku has not kept his distance from the night before.

He was tightly hugging my- his? pillow and his forehead was pressing against my shoulder.

Warm breath danced along my arm when he let out a peaceful sigh. His eyes were closed, long and dark eyelashes glistened in the sun rays which were coming through my window.

I also noticed that the sun was only shining on Deku. Emphasis on only.

It looked like as if the gods selected Deku as the true successor for getting all the sunlight and warmth.

Well, fuck you too god of sunshine or whatever his name is.

But the body heat radiating from Deku and his quiet hums and murmurs were enough to forget the weirdly unfair way of sharing the morning sun, and so I settled back down into the bed.

I tried to move my leg and felt a weight on my thigh. I moved it again and this time Deku snuggled closer. The weight on my thigh moved in response to him.

Deku's leg, I concluded astound, was the weight on my thigh.

He also hasn't put on the pants if I remember correctly.

I suppressed another curse before deciding that I will ignore how aware I am of how close his knee was to my crotch.

That's at least what I told myself.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body (as much as possible, knowing that there's a high risk that at any moment a knee could ram into my crotch.)

That way I would have eventually fallen asleep if there weren't those aggressive knocks interrupting me again.

And a very annoying and familiar voice too.

"Bakugo!"

'Would you please shut up? I'm trying here to sleep.' I whispered under my breath.

Wait...

"Bakugo Katsuki!"

Hold on-

"Bakugo are you awake?" The voice asked firmly, "Aizawa-Sensei called us to a meeting. He said it's very urgent. I think something bad happened... he seemed demoralized. I would be delighted if you could come out straight away and meet the others downstairs "

A meeting? Aizawa-Sensei? What is happening? 

We have more than enough time before the next lesson begins.

So... So it must be...of course!

The tiredness from before completely vanished away. I rose up from the bed, sitting up straight the blanket fell off my chest. Deku murmured something, but my focus was dedicated to the loud voice's next words,

"By any chance, have you seen Midoriya-kun?"

I glanced at Deku who was still sleeping peacefully, curled up in my bed, without any pants on. 

Shit

.

.

.

As I said: My day had started great

↬♥︎↫
And I know I should not care
but someone added my fanfic to a reading list at called "hehehe" and it made me laugh so hard.
(God I sound so weird right now)

And by the way? Who could that mysterious voice be?
Any ideas/assumptions?
↬♥︎↫