𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

"Emma! Don't do that!"A {Your Hair Color} kid shouted to the orange hair idiot

A {Your Hair Color} kid shouted to the orange hair idiot. It has been 8 years since she 'arrived' at this world. Yes WORLD, She has a feeling that this 'dream' she is in is a world or another dimension.

Her proof was she tried pinching herself when she was 4 years old. HARD. She left a mark that made Mama patch it up and question her, She didn't answer and blamed it on an ant that she tried to kill.

Another time was when she fell asleep during their test. Let's just say that It was the most embarrassing moment of her life (by far).

Now here she was scolding one of her best friends Emma who is also kinda accident prone.

She formed a bond with the girl which also led her to form something to the kids Emma was close to, Norman and Ray.

"Don't worry Dreamy! Ray said that I won't get hurt!"

Emma replied cheerfully as she climbed another branch.

You then looked at the said boy.

"This book said that Morons are prone to things like injuries"

"Not that again!"

"Ray! Stop her or I'll tell Mama!"

"hehehe"

{Name} then looked at the direction of the giggle, It was her other friend Norman. The guy that was really smart.

"Norman! You should scold Emma as well!"

"Okay okay, Calm down Dreamy. You act like Emma is gonna die If she does that"

"That's because there is a possibility that Emma might fall! And stop calling me Dreamy! That was an accident!"

Ray then joined in the conversation.

"Really? So it was an accident that you fell asleep during your test murmuring something about -?"

"Yes! Now shut up! Emma get down from there!"

"Fine! Meanie!"

'Geez these kids'