𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

"Teach me this breathing style!"

Emma said with the same determination in her eyes.

{Name} looked at Emma like she had a gun and told her that she was going to kill Ray the hippo.

Yes, {Name} was that imaginative.

"Did you just process what I said?"

{Name} asked.

"Yes! I know I know! But If this training you are doing is for our siblings then I want to join you! So you don't have to work hard for it!"

Emma then grinned which melted {Name}'s heart.

"Oh Emma...."

{Name} then gently cupped Emma's right cheek then suddenly had a sadistic smirk.

"You asked for it...."

-------

The next day, {Name} got better and was already allowed outside to play with her family. She was about to go outside when Norman said that they should talk along with Emma and Ray.

The 4 stood by the side of the house with Ray starting the conversation.

"So...I heard Mama talking about the delay of the shipment."

Ray said to which Emma widened her eyes.

"Eh? You mean like? It isn't due a month away?"

Emma looked at Ray surprised.

"Yep, She was talking to Sister about it. Heard them while passing by Mama's Office."

Ray then had a flashback of him walking by the office and eavesdropping on the adult's conversation.

"Did they mention a reason why?"

Norman asked

"It was because of some disturbance or something. Whatever it is, the shipment won't be due until 2 months. Which means we still have time to plan. So Norman-"

"Your whole plan of doing this in 10 days won't work."

{Name} then turned to Norman with a raised brow.

"What?"

She questioned in a harsh tone.

"Uhh...Sorry I wasn't thinking about that at that time."

The albino looked at {Name} apologetically which still confused the hell out of her.

"I'm not asking what made you think that, I was asking why you thought of that"

{Name} said in a stern voice.

"Well..."

----

Kanae was walking in the halls of the manor holding a cup of tea and some snacks for her to eat.

Unlike her usual stunning self, she looked so pale and the beautiful glint in her eyes had lost itself in the loneliness she felt for her friend.