𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍?

"*grunts* *grunts* *grunts*"

That was the sound {Name} was making while swinging a long stick like a katana by a tree. She was practicing how to swing a katana before going to the 'playground' that Thoma and Lani did.

She wasn't sure if katanas were actually mandatory so this acted like a warmup to the challenges the two rascals made.

She swinged the stick as she posed her legs in the right position. Parting them like a true samurai.

"Damn..."

She then stopped and dropped the stick while lying on the ground. She was tired, kinda out of character for a Hashira.

"I really did fall out of this breathing thing. Even swinging this sticks tires me. Can't be helped can it huh?"

She said to no one but the wind that silently swooshed around her.

"OH DREAMY!!!"

Two voices shouted at her.

No one was supposed to know what she was doing so she threw the stick in the near bush and faced the voices.

"

We're done setting it up!"

"Yeah you gotta see this!"

Thoma and Lani then ran to where they came from with {Name} following behind her.

Unbeknown to the girl the two boys looked at each other cheekily.

'This is going to be good!'

"So I just need to go through right?"

"Yep!"

"Hmm....How do I know that you aren't pranking me? and by the way, you haven't explained on how this works!"

"Well you gotta find out for yourself!"

"Fine...."

{Name} responded and walked through the area where the course was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then a big log attacked to a rope came right at her.