𝙲𝚑 - 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

"Could I ask you all to help me with some chores?"

Mama asked me, Emma, Norman, Ray, Gilda and Don as she called us in a 1 person bedroom by the hallway down to the kid's rooms.

We agreed and started cleaning. I swept the floors with Emma while Don, Ray and Norman changed the sheets and the curtains.

As I swept the dusty floor, I wondered as to why this room needed cleaning anyways....No one uses this room at all! Unless....

I widened at my realization and called Norman's attention as he passed by me, carrying the old curtains.

"Norman, Psst!"

"Huh?"

Gilda and Don were in the room and Emma and Ray went to grab some more cleaning supplies so I couldn't freely say the realization. So to avoid suspicion....I went and.....

Norman's POV

She's S-she's Hugging me?!!!!W-what THE?!

W-what THE?!

"{Name}? What are you doing?!"

I yelled that made Gilda and Don look at us and looked at us like we had 3 heads.

"{Name}? What ARE you doing to Norman?"

Gilda asked, amused yet confused at the same time. It wasn't like {Name} hasn't been hugging people randomly but at a time like this? Yeah

"Nothing!!!! I'm tired!! I just wanna cuddle something!!! And Norman was close by soo....."

She whined as she wrapped her arms around tighter and her face closer to my ear.

Oh god....My face is heating up!!!

"Another Adult..."

She whispered.

"H-huh?"

This made me turn serious, Another adult? What does she mean?

"Let's talk later, Emma and Ray should hear this as well"

She whispered again as she removed her warm touch around me.

Gosh....This girl will be the death of me someday....

{Name}'s POV