𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

The next day, Shinazugawa and Shinobu went out by a clearing in the bamboo forest where they held the book and notes they needed inside a basket. Kanae then got out of the room and wished them luck then went straight back towards the quarters of {Name}.

The two arrived at the clearing and prepared what they wanted to do. The basket that held their files were by a bamboo far away from where Shinazugawa was stationed and Shinobu holding the book not that far.

"Alright Shinazugawa-san, You know what to do."

"Right!"

Shinobu then the book right up and Shinazugawa prepared a breathe attack.

"ˢʰⁱᶜʰⁱ ⁿᵒ ᵏᵃᵗᵃ: ᴷᵉⁱᶠū ⁻ ᵀᵉⁿᵍᵘ ᴷᵃᶻᵉ!"
(Seventh Form: Gale - Sudden Gusts!)

Sanemi launched his attack with Shinobu moving out of her place swiftly. She watched as Sanemi's attack shredded the book apart. The pages tattered and ripped apart.

The attack went out and left a shredded book in the ground. Shinobu went near it and took a closer look.

"Does your attack usually leave a pattern Shinazugawa?"

"Not that I know off, No"

"Well then, This answers this..."

"What are you talking about?"

Sanemi asked and looked at the shredded books.

"Oh...."

The pages of the books weren't shredded randomly. They were all in broken kanji strokes that could mean something.

"Hmm...Maybe if we arrange it then we'll get a better chance. Perhaps we should take note of it. Shinazugawa-san grab the basket for me will you?"

"Yeah yeah"

Shinazugawa then turned his back and was startled at the sight. There was the timid and blanked-faced Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito, reading the notes out of the basket.

"GAH! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Sanemi screamed at Muichiro, who simply looked up from the notes and stared at him.

"I....forgot"

Shinazugawa then deadpanned and looked at Shinobu for answers.

The girl looked up from the notes and looked at Shinazugawa back.

"What?"

"The hell is this guy doing here?"

Shinobu looked at Muichiro and shrugged.

"I don't know, But we near where he usually hangs out. So maybe he got curious?"

Shinobu said and continued to look at the notes.

"Just grab the paper from him"

Shinazugawa sighed and went towards Muichiro and grabbed the basket where he took out an ink jar, pens and a piece of paper.