𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Despite {Name} not participating in the plan, they decided that they will still continue to do it. However, throughout the morning, {Name} gave them the cold shoulder. She would only speak to Anna and Nat, who were also confused on why she was ignoring them.

Considering her absent and the situation, Norman decided to continue on the plan. He was heartbroken and guilty of lying to {Name} and accusing her of being the traitor. Emma's training was cancelled but Emma still practiced just to increase her endurance and stamina.

Emma, Gilda, Don and Emma were in the woods while Ray was being patched up by Mama.

"What's wrong? Trouble in paradise?"

Mama bandaged Ray's face.

"You could say that, Norman and me got into a fight and {Name} tried to stop us. But we ended up punching her."

"Oh so that's why she's giving you the cold shoulder. Why is she ignoring Gilda and Don then?"

Mama asked.

"I don't know, probably just a personal grudge. Don kinda disliked her I guess. You know how much of a dumb knucklehead he is."

"I see...so about Norman's plan..."

Mama trailed of, she had finished patching up Ray.

"Oh that, Norman said he's planning onto killing you."

Mama widened her eyes and chuckled.

"Oh?"

"They've gathered materials, a hammer, laundry powder, herbicide, all kinds of things that will become handy."

"So are they planning on using that short rope as well?"

"Yep, I tried to stop them, I gave him a piece of my mind but here we are."

Mama giggled and looked at Ray.

"Does {Name} know about this?"

"Nope, she left before we could discuss it."

Mama chuckled, typical for an angry person. She put her self in a thinking pose.

"Poison eh? I'll have to think of a drug he is making...."

"You better not ship us out before the deadline."

Ray interrupted.

"I want my friends to live until they are 12 in this peaceful orphanage of yours. You can exchange the materials of the bottle drug if you must."

Ray continued while looking at Mama.

"Do you know where it is?"

"Yep"

"Alright, then I'll deal with that tomorrow. Is that the end of your report?"

"Yeah. Anything else been bugging you?"

"No, sir however, I recently received a report about the next shipment. Next month will be the date."