𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

Long story short, Norman told Gilda and Don that Connie was a victim of human trafficking. Both didn't believe it at first but {Name} assured them that it was real. Gilda said about Emma's behaviour being weird and Emma apologizing for worrying her.

They both then were dismissed while already assured of the plan. The four however with {Name} talking to Norman.

"Was it really right to lie to them? I mean...After we escape what do we tell them? We can't actually rescue Conny..."

"I know but let's just set this plan into motion..."

.
.
.

The next day, Emma told the the 3 that Gilda was out of the traitor category. Which leads to either Don and {Name}. Norman discussed to Ray on how he placed roped on certain places that they only know. If either of them is gone, then they must be the traitor.

That night, Norman and Ray looked under the bed where Norman told Don where the rope was.

"Hm...It seems that Don is the traitor."

Ray murmured.

"Yeah...."

Norman got up and looked at Ray.

"So...you were the traitor all along Ray?"

Ray widened his eyes. How did he?

"W-what the hell are you talking about?"

"I told Don that the rope was under my bed while I told {Name} that it was in the kitchen..."

"Y-yeah so?"

"That's what I told you, But in reality...."

"..."

"I told Don that the ropes were in the cupboards and {Name} was in the garden."

"..."

A silent wind casted among the two boys. Norman looking at Ray as he out smarted him. Ray then laid down on the bed. He started to laugh and laugh.

"That's right...I am Mama's spy..."

.
.
.

"I knew it!"

{Name} was secretly listening to them behind the door. She had suspicion that it was Ray. He acted too chill about the news, he agreed on it was either Gilda, Don or her too quick without suggesting the possibility.

'He just wanted to save his skin'

{Name} heard them talk about on why and how Ray was the spy, She was kinda impressed by his guts.

"Was everything a lie?"

She heard Norman say. She then remembered all the memories she had with Ray. Never once did he ever say something that fell out of line. Is it because he was a great liar? Did all those memories we share just something he made for us to be hurt in the end?

{Name} felt like crying, why though?

'Why do I feel like I'm gonna cry? Why do I care so much? Why do I feel something?'