𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!

As the rain pouring down onto the roofs of the house of 'orphans' continue louder and louder, a girl resided within the medical room's bed as she laid there, listening to only entertainment she could find

As the rain pouring down onto the roofs of the house of 'orphans' continue louder and louder, a girl resided within the medical room's bed as she laid there, listening to only entertainment she could find. The sound of the droplets of water within the glass window.

She was for sure imagining things but {Name} swore she could hear loud cries and sobs when each drop poured, on after the other. This sent shivers down her spine. Hopefully, who ever was crying with the rain, may they find happiness again in this trialing times...

Someone then knocked at the door. She yelled a come in and went in Isabella, her so called 'mother' with a thermometer at hand.

"How are you feeling sweetie?"

{Name} slightly flinched. After learning about what really happens in this orphanage, a grown of intimidation resided for her when talking to Mama.

She doesn't know why though, she was a powerful ranking slayer yet when looking at Mama, she was so sure her life would flash before her eyes if taking a wrong approach to her.

Especially since she was for sure Mama knows what had happened that night....

"I'm alright Mama, I'm not as hot as I felt and my body seems to have energy again."

{Name} said with a fake smile.

Isabella then chuckled and placed the thermometer and checked {Name}'s temp.
Her temp has dropped down from its fever position and is in conditions where she can finally go outside.

"Alright then, take a bath first then and change into new clothes. Emma and the others are currently taking the test, You can catch up on it tomorrow."

Isabella gave a closed eyed smiled, one she wished was true and didn't hide a sinister intention.

"Of course Mama, thank you for taking care of me"

She said, returning the smile with another one and went ahead and took a bath in warm water and changed her clothes.

She then walked outside and saw everyone was gathered in the kitchen, considering it was raining then there really wasn't much to go outside for...

The kids noticed her presence and ran to her asking her to play with them or about her health. She replied them with ease and then continued to the trio she oh so loves.

"Hey.."

{Name} called out to them.

"Dreamy! Nice seeing you! Are you alright now?"