I never thought I'll publish a chapter here again

Hey guys, I just wanted to be clear about something.

I know you are just having fun but sometimes its causing me to doubt my original plan of the story....

In case you don't follow me, here are the reasons why there will be no KNY love interests except Kanae.

Don't take this as an offense, I love all the KNY characters. (I mean if I didn't I wouldn't create this series in the 1st place.)
But I really planned this for {Name} to only find someone in the TPN world.

Some people might say that its very toxic, I mean Emma and the rest are kids but here is the thing.

{Name} may be 20 in KNY, but that doesn't mean she is 32 (cause she spent 12 years in the TPN world) in the TPN world.

Why? Its because time works differently in the TPN world. (In this series).

I know you will probably be dissapointment but in all honesty? I don't care.

I love writing this story as much as I love reading other stories. If you dont wanna read this, its fine cause I don't care.

And also its a TPN x KNY reader story, meaning the reader is from the KNY world.

{Name} might be kind and gentle, but that doesn't mean she is sociable. In my opinion, it will be so unrealistic if she were to be friends with everyone in the story without someone she hates.

That's why I created Alphine. She represents the unlove person that people sometimes encounter daily, not by her actions of course but by her role in the story.

I know this may seem random, but I am constantly annoyed by the people telling the story that they want Tomioka or something but if you recap from the first ever chapter of this story, you would know that {Name} only met Tomioka and fell into the coma.

And no, No Tanjiro, Zenitsu or Inosuke. Cause if you say that {Name} is already a pedo when being with Norman, Ray or Emma then she would be a massive pedo if she ever were with them.

Also, Muichiro wasn't a hashira when Kanae was still alive. I think that would be a sign that something is gonna be different in this story.

I know you all are just having fun but it really causes me annoyance and self doubt of the story....

Anyways enjoy the story and its sequel....