𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎

Mama and {Name} were inside the infirmary. Mama was healing {Name}'s hand while humming. {Name} was cursing quietly.

"Shh, {Name} tomorrow night you will finally be out of here! To your new family. Don't you want that?"

"What I want is to get out of here! I wanna go home!"

Isabella simply smiled. Recasting her child's hand.

"But you are home! And your new home will be arriving! Its alright to grieve, I knew how you, Emma, Ray and Norman were close."

{Name} gritted her teeth and looked down. Isabella noticed this and sighed.

"Look {Name}....I am not allowed to say this but, I'm sorry. I really am.."

Isabella patted {Name}'s head and pushed her hair by the side. {Name} felt her eyes water.

"I can't control the way this world works. I've been here before, don't make this harder than it already is."

Isabella hugged {Name} who didn't budged.

"Do you love them mom? The children?"

Mama turned around and walked away, she stopped by the door and answered her question.

"Of course, I've always had. I can't control what's going on in here {Name}.... Please understand it."

Mama walked away, leaving {Name} in her thoughts.

'I guess this is it for me. Now that I think about it, suddenly I feel.... lonely? That's strange... I thought I didn't feel anything.'

She looked at her casted hand and started to remember her first ever broken limb. Funnily enough, it was in her hand too. However, it was very different back then. There were no people trying to eat her nor there were kids around. It was just her and someone patching her up.

'Do I really wanna die? Will I be taken somewhere else? Will I really be separated from them?'

She reminisced the times where Emma and her played. Where Ray teased her and called her dreamy. Where Norman taught her how to play chest. When Mama carried her when she was a baby.... She suddenly doesn't want to leave..

'I don't know what I want. Do I wanna stay and live here where Emma and the rest are or do I want to go back, live the life I trained to be. Go back to Kanae..'

She felt frustrated tears pour out of her face. It was so messed up, She never asked to be here. She never wanted anything like this to happen to her life. She wants to go home yet she knows she can't leave them.

Her head was light and dizzy, her eyes were empty. Was this karma for something she did? Why weren't the gods waking her? Heck! Why hasn't anybody waken her up?!

The door opened and her eyes looked towards it, the trio were there. Looking at her with determination.

"What are you looking at?"

"We have a plan for you 2 to escape!"

.
.
.