Chapter 5

Bill's POV:

Shouldn't I be dead you ask?

The answer is yes.

A lot happened after I "died." There was an axolotl involved and revived me for a price. I was told I would look different the next time I was summoned and I would look like that forever.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean but I didn't worry about it too much.

It's been three long years and I was finally alerted to be summoned in... Gravity Falls?!

That's... unexpected. But none the less, I would go and see what deals this meatsack wished to make.

I teleported myself to where I was being summoned, and something felt... off.

I was down on the ground, instead of levitating, and I was on my knees. I blinked my eye, trying to sink in what happened, and looked up to see who summoned me.

"Pine Tree?!"

Dipper's POV:

I did it. I summoned Bill Cipher.

Any normal person would be terrified and probably freeze or run away. But I smiled eagerly and bent down to his level.

"Bill Cipher!" I said excitedly.

He looked at his surroundings and then himself, "AH!" he screamed as he looked at his trembling hands.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Wh- what am I doing in this DISGUSTING meatsack body?!" he yelled.

I examined him and didn't even notice he had changed. He really did look like a human, but for some reason, I wasn't shocked by it. He looked like a teenager around my age with golden blond hair on the top and black hair at the bottom. He had a triangular shaped black eyepatch over what would be his right eye and a blue eye on the left that was bright like the day sky. He wore a yellow tail coat with a white dress shirt, a black bow tie, black pants and black dress shoes, topping it off with a black top hat.

I held out my hand to him. He looked at it curiously for a few seconds but then took it. I lifted us both on our feet and Bill dusted himself off.

"So Pine Tree," Bill asked, "What are you doing back here? And summoning me of all things?"

"I summoned you because I have an offer." I answered, "And I believe when you hear it, it'll answer why I'm here."

"Alright then, shoot." Bill said as he crossed his arms, ready to hear it.

"Let's make a deal," I offered, "You take me away from here and make me yours."

Bill looked at me dumbfounded but quickly shook himself awake, "In exchange for what?" he asked.

I tilted my head like a confused puppy, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, what do YOU get out of it?"

My neck tilted back a bit as I chuckled and that turned into chaotic laughter, "That's all I want, I want to belong to someone!" I pleaded as tears of neither sadness or joy cascaded down my still smiling face, "Treat me as a slave or a pet, I DON'T CARE! Just take me to be yours."

Bill blinked, "You're insane." is all he said.

I crossed my arms and roll my eyes, "You sound just like my therapist." I replied, "Now do you understand why I'm back?"

"Sending you back to the place that turned you into a nutcase? Yeah that makes a lot of sense." Bill said sarcastically.

I sighed with defeat, "I thought you of all people would give me what I want."

"Now hold on Pine Tree," Bill said and smirked, "I never said no."

My eyes lit up with excitement, "Really?!"

"Well I can't turn down my favorite Pine Tree's wishes, now can I? And the fact that it's free makes it all the better!" Bill said with a smile and took out his flaming hand, "So do we have a deal?"

I start bouncing a little out of excitement and eagerly reach out to shake it, when suddenly,

"DIPPER!" a familiar female voice is heard slightly behind us.

Both me and Bill turn around and see my family.

"Shit."