Side Story/Oneshot

3rd POV:

Today Bill was called for a job but he didn't feel comfortable with leaving Dipper alone at the house. He decided to go to the dimension known as "Reverse Falls" and drop him off with his little brother, Will.

Bill also figured that the two have a lot in common and should finally get to know each other.

After arriving to the Gleeful mansion in Reverse Falls, Bill explained the situation to Tyrone Gleeful, or "Reverse Dipper" and Will. Though, he didn't really specify why exactly Dipper needed to be watched over.

After Bill left, Tyrone announced he had to go out and get a job done so the two could stay in the living room until either him or Bill came back. The two nodded in agreement and Will showed Dipper the way to the living room. They both sat on the couch and stared at each other as awkward silence echoed the room.

"So, umm, you're Bill's younger brother?" Dipper asked, finally breaking the silence.

Will was a bit shocked that he had said something but replied, "Yes Master. I- I mean Dipper." Will stuttered and blushed of embarrassment at the mistake he made, "S- sorry, it's just that you look so much like him and I'm just so used to-"

Dipper softly placed his hand on Will's shoulder to calm him down, "Hey, it's ok." he interrupted with a soothing voice and started to chuckle a bit, "I used to call Bill 'Master' all the time. I'm okay with calling him Bill now, but sometimes 'Master' just slips out."

Will slightly tilted his head in confusion, "Wh- why would you call him 'Master' though?" he asked curiously. A horrible thought then crossed his mind and panicked, "Oh no, p- please don't tell me he took over your dimension!"

Dipper just giggled at the question,"What? No, he's too sweet to do that." he assured and blushed just thinking about his boyfriend, "You see," he slightly lifted up the black collar around his neck so it became more visible and smiled sweetly, "I belong to him."

"O- oh?" Will responded and tilted his neck to the side, seeming confused, "Did he trick you with one of his deals?"

"Actually, I was the one who made the deal with him." Dipper corrected, "I wanted a master and I don't regret choosing Bill one bit."

Will was still confused. Why would any human want his brother as their master? Will knows how it's like to be a servant to someone; sure he's happy to serve the Gleeful twins, but he would never be as happy as Dipper seemed to be.

"Wh- why would you do that?" he asked nervously. He didn't want to hurt Dipper's feelings but he wanted to know.

Dipper continued to smile and looked down at the floor mindlessly, "I wanted to belong to someone, and I still do. I was never sure who or what I was supposed to be, but having someone to tell you who to be felt a lot easier than deciding on my own."

Will's eyes widened a bit, shocked at what Dipper had said. It reminded him so much of... himself.

When he had made that deal with the Gleeful twins all those years ago, he only agreed because he thought this would finally give him purpose.

In the end, it did give him purpose. Only, he didn't expect his master and mistress to be so ruthless.

"D- Dipper," Will stuttered as small tears started forming in his eyes, "You don't have to do this. D- don't end up like me, as someone servant. I know it seemed like a good idea at the beginning, but you soon learn th- that... it's something you can never escape from."