Chapter 24

Next day~

Ford's POV:

This plan has to work, I know it will.

If Bill was turned into a human, it'll be much easier to kill him now. The only thing standing in my way are his powers, but I've got that covered.

I left the shack, leaving Stan and Mabel to distract Dipper, and headed to the cliff at the edge of Gravity Falls. I had taken Journal #2 with me and the weapon that would end it all. I followed my instructions in the journal and summoned him: Bill Cipher.

He appeared in the center of the summoning circle with his hair looking like a mess and his heavy eye had dark circles around it. He yawned and stretched out his arms until he noticed me, "Sixer? What is with you Pines and wanting to make deals with me lately?" he asked while crossing his arms, seeming annoyed and tired.

I got into a fighting stance, ready for any attack he might throw at me, "I'm not here to make any deals Cipher! I'm here to end you once and for all!" I shouted confidently.

Bill gave a slight chuckle that felt like disappointment and rolled his eye, "Yeah, and Pine Tree's gonna love me back. But you know what, both of those things are never going to happen."

I scoffed at him, "That's what you thi- wait, what did you just say about Dipper?"

Bill's face then flushed red and quickly turned away, "Uhhh, nothing!"

Does- does Bill Cipher have a crush on my nephew?! Wait, of course not! He's just saying that to make me loose my focus!

I shook my head awake and grabbed the gun to start charging it up, "UGH! I don't have time for this!" I yelled at him and fired a single shot, hitting him right at the chest. He stumbled back a bit, falling off the cliff, but saved himself by holding onto the edge.

Fear had grown on his face but he proceeded to chuckle, "Oh Sixer, you never learn do you?" he asked and attempted to teleport himself by snapping his fingers but failed,"Wha- WHAT?!"

I laughed at him as he desperately clung to the edge for his dear life. "I know you did something to Dipper and I plan on fixing it! I couldn't seem to find a cure, so I figured I had to go straight to the source!" I shouted at him as I slowly stepped closer to him, "My quantum destabilizer 2.0 can't kill you, but it CAN temporarily take away your powers Cipher!"

His face went pale as I got closer to him, "I told you it wasn't me!" he shouted back, sounding scared, "I have nothing to do with it, it's all Pine Tree! It's what HE wants, you can't change him!"

"Likely story." I said apathetically as I stared down at him, "Now it's time to finish you."

I lifted up my leg and was about to stomp on his hands, but suddenly a familiar voice was heard behind me,

"FORD, NO!"