Chapter 11

Bill's POV:

Pine Tree needed a new look so we started talking about what he would like.

"What'll it be Pine Tree? And what colors as well?" I asked him, ready to snap my fingers.

"Whatever you want." he replied with a soft, but slightly creepy, smile.

This is going to be his response for everything, isn't it?

I sighed and thought of something quick. I snapped my fingers and put him in some new clothes. I switched his blue jeans to a pair of darker blue ripped jeans. Instead of sneakers now, he was wearing black combat boots. I changed his reddish-orangish t-shirt to black, to match the boots, and instead of the navy blue jacket he had, I gave him a soft red hoodie that was the shade of dried up blood.

I also got rid of the dorky cap. Sure he looked cute in it, but I wanted to see his beautiful brown chocolate hair. It was messy, but in a cute way that I wanted to run my fingers through it all day.

Wait.... did I just say that?

No, no I didn't. Those of you in the comments up there who said I did are wrong!

Any way, I snapped up a mirror for Pine Tree to see his new look. I watched as he admired the clothes I gave him and I loved to see how happy was.

"So what do you think Pine Tree?" I asked.

"I love it Master! Thank you!" he exclaimed as he ran towards me for a hug.

I won't say that I didn't like the hug, but it made my face do that thing again which made it feel hot. It was a strange feeling, but I didn't really mind it.

Suddenly, I got alerted for a summoning and I slightly pushed Pine Tree away a bit, but kept my hands on his shoulders.

I gave him a sly smirk and snapped up a top hat into one of my hands and placed it on my head, "Care to join me Pine Tree~?"