Chapter 12

"Stupid brat." Taehyung's father muttered while looking at his son in the backseat. He and his wife were successful in obtaining their son without any of his members waking up. He could barely hold in the disgust in his glare and eventually faced forward.

"Don't do anything now. Wait until we get home. That way we can have all the fun we want and nobody would be able to hear us. Nobody will be able to save him either."

Taehyung's father looked at his wife, whose gaze was ahead on the road in front of them.

"Just looking at his face makes me want to beat him. How dare he run away from us! We are his parents, and we know what is best for him. He needs to understand that and drill it into that tiny brain of his. I will do whatever it takes for this son of mine to understand that he will always be below us." Taehyung's father spat out.

Taehyung's mother rolled her eyes.

"Stop with the dramatics or else you are going to wake him up. Don't you still have to pay him back for stabbing you? How could we have raised such an ignorant boy who could run away so easily? What matters is making sure his members and Baekhyun do not find him. It was enough trouble getting him out. If the brat wakes up and starts making a commotion before we get to the house, then we are screwed. For now calm down, we are almost there anyways."

Taehyung's father huffed and took out a needle and syringe and vial full of clear liquid.

"Fine. If you are so worried, then I'll just give him another dosage of this stuff. How long has it been anyways? Two hours? If I give him another dose, he won't wake up for another three."

Taehyung's father stabbed the needle into the vial and collected a precise amount of liquid into the syringe. After he got the right amount, he pulled the needle out and turned toward Taehyung.

He admired his handiwork with pride. Taehyung was blindfolded and his arms and legs were zip tied. Not only was he zip tied, but he also reinforced the ties with rope and duct tape. There was no way Taehyung could escape from the restraints fully conscious, so there was no way he would be able to escape from them drowsy and barely conscious.

Taehyung's father leaned farther into the backseat, just enough so he could reach Taehyung's arm. He plunged the needle into his unconscious son's arm and injected the clear liquid into him. The liquid would make sure that Taehyung would stay unconscious for another 3 hours or at least until they arrived at their destination.

Taehyung's father sat back up in the passenger seat and threw the needle and vial out of the window.

"I can't wait for him to wake up. I have been waiting for this for so long. When he wakes up, he's going to have such a fun time." Taehyung's father said, a sinister smirk forming across his face.

"I have to agree with you. After all, he is our precious youngest son. We've missed so much time together, we have to make it up to him with the best way we can. It's like we're going back to the past when he was a kid. Those were the best times. But then the brat ran away. We need to punish him for that first darling. Disobedient children need to be taught a lesson, don't they?" Taehyung's mother chuckled.

Taehyung's father smirk grew even wider, his eyes glazing over, giving him an insane look in his eyes.

"Don't worry. I have the perfect idea to get back at the brat. We have all the time in the world to catch up on lost time. We have to make every moment count and hurt him as much as we can. Let's see how much he can take until he breaks and shatters. But for now just enjoy the ride and get ready. It's going to be a long night baby."

His wife glances back at Taehyung.

"A long night indeed."

~