Chapter 9

Taehyung POV

I walked down the streets of Seoul mindlessly. 

Not taking note of the people staring or the bright lights and loud noises. 

Too many thoughts were clouding my mind. 

The biggest one, the voicemail my parents left me. 

After hearing that message, I felt like I was hit by a truck of emotions. 

Mainly consternation and fear. 

I knew that Baekhyun probably didn't know and I didn't want to bother him with my silly problems. 

My members are already exhausted and fatigued from practicing everyday. 

I don't want to add to their problems. 

Besides, nothing that bad will happen. 

I continued walking when I felt an extremely painful shock of pain in my head. 

Oh no. 

Not again. 

I heard someone scream my name before I blacked out. 

BTS POV 

Jin and Namjoon were ready to go out when Jin received a text message from Yoongi: 

Found him right when he blacked out. Bringing him home now.

"Namjoon." Jin notified the leader.

"They found him. Right when he suddenly blacked out apparently. But they found him. "

"Thank goodness." Namjoon started to head to the kitchen. 

"Yeah... where do you think you're going?" Jin followed Namjoon's every move. 

"I'm going to cook something for us. What do you think hyung?"

Jin looked at Namjoon like he had two heads. 

"You must be crazy. Step back or I will not hesitate to fight. You can not cook. Remember last time? We had food poisoning for 3 days!"

"How was I supposed to know cheese wasn't supposed to be green and black?"

"Common sense. Now step away and leave it to me. The best you can do is tell me when the rest get here. For the sake of our stomachs' and mankind, Namjoon-ah. Please never cook again. Ever." 

Jin stared at Namjoon with the utmost seriousness. 

"Fine..." 

Namjoon looked down and walked away dismissively. 

You guys are welcome. 

Jin mentally applauded himself and went to work in the kitchen. 

~

I don't know where this story is going anymore. 

Any ideas?