Chapter 11

Yoongi had always been the closest to Taehyung. I mean they were the Daegu line. They could relate to each other during their lowest times. They were always there for each other. Yoongi could feel that their bond was something else entirely. Although Yoongi seemed like a constipated rock most of the time, he had only one soft spot. And that was for Taehyung. Taehyung was the only one he could confide in, the one that was able to break all of Yoongi's walls. Without Taehyung, Yoongi supposes he would not be who he is today. Taehyung opened new emotions for Yoongi, made him feel things he had never felt before. And he could never have been happier because of him. 

Yoongi regrets every single thing he did that night to Taehyung. Taehyung was only trying to be kind to them all and they just stomped on his heart and kindness. Yoongi has never felt guiltier in his entire life. When he wakes up Yoongi planned to apologize for being such a jerk. Yoongi looked at the kid in his arms. Taehyung looked so peaceful and cute. How could he have gotten mad at him? No worries creased his brows and no frowns marked his face.  He looked younger than his years. Yoongi wanted to keep it that way. He would protect Taehyung's innocence and pureness until the day he died. And maybe when he woke up, Yoongi would confess his true feelings as well...

~

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook got the message in the group chat and they all felt relieved. Their second-maknae was found. Wanting to return home to see Taehyung, they all started on their way. Jungkook stopped walking. He felt something in his gut. Something that sent chills down his spine and across his body. Jungkook felt that something was off and looked around him. 

"Jungkook?" 

Jimin and Hoseok had stopped walking to stare at the maknae, hints of concern sparkled in their eyes. 

"Is something wrong?"

Jungkook stared back at the two realizing he was just being paranoid and nothing would go wrong. 

"Ah. Sorry, Hyungs. I just got distracted for a minute."

Jungkook pushed the weird feeling into the back of his mind and ran up to catch up with his two bandmates. It was just a weird feeling after all. 

~

Yoongi was walking slowly, careful to not jolt Taehyung and wake him up. He was carrying him bridal style so he could watch him. Yoongi was actually pretty strong but just did not like to show it. Watching Taehyung blackout was scary for Yoongi. How would you feel watching the person you love just suddenly lose conscious? Yoongi was almost near the dorm. He continued walking until he felt Taehyung move. He looked down. Taehyung was scrunching his face. Almost like a grimace. Sweat started to form on his forehead. Yoongi was beginning to worry when Taehyung started muttering. 

"No."

"Stop."

"P-please."

"I-I'll be good. "

Yoongi didn't know what to do for the troubled boy. He didn't want to put him down and wake him up. That might make it worse. Yoongi thought of all the times Taehyung comforted him and wanted to do the same for the boy in his arms. 

'I really hope this works...'

Yoongi shifted Taehyung carefully so that their chests were touching and so he was hugging Taehyung. He shifted Taehyung's head to lean in between his neck and shoulder and one hand held Taehyung's head while his other hand was under Taehyung's butt. Although Taehyung was taller than him, Yoongi was strong and Taehyung was very light. 

Taehyung automatically held on to Yoongi close. Yoongi brushed the back of Taehyung's head and whispered soothing words in their satoori. Taehyung always initiated skinship and did this whenever Yoongi was upset or down. 

Yoongi knew it was working when slowly Taehyung relaxed and didn't look as scared anymore. Yoongi continued this for the rest of the trip to the dorm. It was dark so it was hard to see, but if you looked closely at the two you would see a loving look grace Yoongi's face whenever he stared at Taehyung. 

Yoongi walked up the steps to the dorm and pulled out his keys, trying not to move Taehyung. As he opened the door he thought about his feelings. 

'One day you will know just how much I love you Taehyung. One day.'

Yoongi heard the other voices of the members and realized life was good. 

If only he saw the two pairs of eyes watching his every move. 

~

"What the... Yoongi hyung? When did you get here? Oh my god. Taehyung. Is Taehyung alright?"

Yoongi turned to the doorway of the kitchen following rapid questions to see Jungkook staring at him with concern and curiousness. 

"Get everyone in the living room and I'll explain what I saw." 

Yoongi started heading to said place while Jungkook followed the order. Taehyung was still wrapped around his waist and Yoongi was not planning on letting go of him anytime soon. When he sat on the couch, he shifted it so Taehyung had his head laying down on his lap. Yoongi brushed his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair while waiting for the other's to arrive. 

Jimin was the first one to come. He came barreling down the stairs. Yoongi was a tiny bit afraid he might trip and fall.

"Where is he? Where is my Taetae?"

Jimin ran to Taehyung and immediately hugged him. Even though he was unconscious, Jimin hugged Taehyung with so much care and love you could tell just how much Taehyung meant to his best friend. 

Jungkook and Hoseok followed after Jimin. Hoseok was a bit quiet but everyone could see the relief on his face that the second maknae was back home. He went over to the other three and sat next to Yoongi, looking at Taehyung warmly. 

Jungkook went to the other side of Yoongi. He was super happy that his hyungs came back but he was also worried. What had happened to Taehyung? Taehyung looked so frail that Jungkook just wanted to hug him and never let go. Jungkook immediately noticed how Yoongi was holding Taehyung. Jungkook was surprised and a bit jealous to be honest. Yoongi never initiated skinship with anyone, but here he was with Taehyung in his arms. Jungkook looked away and instead held onto Taehyung's hand, wanting to ask the questions later and push his thoughts into the back of his mind. 

The last to come appear were Namjoon and Jin. Jin was just as loud as Jimin when coming, poor Namjoon trying to keep up without knocking down everything in his path. 

"My baby! Where is my child? Momma Jin is here don't worry. "

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin's extraness and waited until everyone was settled down to speak. Jin checked all over Taehyung making sure there were no new injuries and was comforted with the fact that there were none. Namjoon did as well, happy that Taehyung looked so peaceful for once. 

Oh how they all could not wait for when the boy woke up. All of BTS needed him. Without a member, they weren't BTS. 

After waiting for everyone to sit down, Jimin and Jungkook next to Yoongi so they could be with Taehyung, Hoseok on one side of Yoongi while Namjin were on the other side of the room on a different couch, Yoongi decided it was the right time to report what happened. 

"When I saw Taehyung, he was in the middle of blacking out. Do you remember what he said what happens when he blacks out?"

Everyone knew what would happen, but they all had hoped it wouldn't happen again. Jungkook broke the tension and said what was on everyone's mind. 

"Him blacking out means we either get to meet V again or we meet another personality."

~

I know I'm such a bad author. But I won't give up on this story. I'm just slow. Also take some Taegi.

Word count: 1300