Chapter 8

The rest of the members pushed what V said out of their minds and brought him to their dorm. 

V had told them that when he switches personalities they would black out.

But it was still alarming to see it happen right in front of you. 

Jungkook carried V again and laid him on the couch. 

All the members waited near him, waiting for him to switch out to Taehyung. 

But they were all still confused on V's words. 

'If Taehyung was coming back, why did he say it as if it was a warning?'

'Isn't Taehyung coming back a good thing?' 

They all were thinking about the warning from V for a pretty long time, that they were starting to feel tired. 

They didn't want to leave V/Taehyung alone so they just slept there with him. 

They did not know that they were going to meet someone new when they woke up. 

2 hours later~

Jin slowly opened his eyes, expecting it to be light but was met with darkness.

He reached next to him, coming in contact with his phone.

He brought it to his face and was met with brightness, his eyes blinking to get use to the screen.

Jin focused and looked at the time.

7:21

'Oh. Almost dinner time. I'll wake everyone up and make dinner. What should I make?
Hmm...'

Jin sat up, stretched, and started nudging whoever was next to him, Namjoon.

He tapped him a few times before giving up and moving to Jimin. 

Like Namjoon, Jimin would not wake up. 

He tried all of them until realizing none of them would wake up. 

'Why is it that all of my members are deep sleepers?'

Jin thought exasperated. 

The final person to check was Taehyung. 

Jin stumbled over Yoongi's sleeping form to walk over to Taehyung on the couch. 

"Taehyung-ah, wake up now please." 

Jin walked over expecting to pat on a solid form, but was met with nothing but blankets. 

Jin thought he was just too tired, but kept patting down the blankets hoping to find Taehyung somewhere, anywhere. 

"Guys! Wake up! Taehyung isn't here! Help me!" 

Jin shouted frantically. 

At the mention of Taehyung, all the members shot up immediately, even the hard-to-wake Yoongi. 

"What do you mean Hyung? Taehyung should be on the couch..." 

Jungkook drawled on sleepily. 

None of them were fully awake except for Namjoon. 

"He's not there? Let's split up and see if we can find him. Jin and I will look around the house. The rest of you split up around the neighborhood." 

Namjoon ordered calmly. 

By now, the members realized Taehyung was not actually there and were starting to panic. 

After hearing the commands, they went to wash up and head out. 

Jin and Namjoon started going through all of their bedrooms, hoping that Taehyung was still there. 

'Where could he have gone?'