Chapter 6

"Let's go into Taehyung's room. He won't be awake for awhile and it's private." Baekhyun told the BTS members. 

"You should go home and rest Hyungs. You just came from practice so you must be tired." Jin suggested to the rest of EXO. 

"Yeah. I'll meet you all at home in a few." Baekhyun agreed. 

"Are you sure? We can stay if you want." Suho said. 

"It's fine. I'll tell you all later too." 

"I'm staying." Chanyeol demanded. 

"You don't ne-" 

"How can I leave you alone Baek?" 

Shocked by the sudden interruption, Baekhyun blushed and muttered a small "Fine." 

After they all exchanged their goodbyes, Jungkook noticed how close some of them were. 

Kris was making sure Tao was uninjured and even suggested carrying him on his back. 

Luhan and Sehun were chatting together, hand in hand.

Jongin was making pouty faces towards Kyungsoo. 

Suho was worried about Lay who was spacing out a lot (normal). 

Xiumin was putting up with Chen's jokes. 

Chanyeol was resting his head on top of Baekhyun's, waiting for the other members to leave. 

(I have too many OTPs I swear) 

"Bye! We hope Taehyung-ah gets better." Suho spoke while exiting the hospital. 

~

When the EXO members left, the remaining members of both bands situated themselves in Taehyung's room. 

"So Hyung, where do you want to start?" Jin asked, hesitation evident in his voice. 

"Has Taehyung told you guys anything about our parents or that we were related at all?"

"No. He would usually avoid the topic and we never pushed it." Jin looked at Taehyung. 

"There is only one word used to describe our parents. Monsters." Baekhyun hissed, venom lacing his every word. 

"When I was four, Taehyung was born. He was so cute and innocent, he was the perfect brother to me. My parents thought otherwise. They thought he was the worst thing that has ever happened to them. It started with just ignoring him and acting as if they never had a second son. They would treat me just fine and I hated seeing the pain my brother had to go through. When I was eight and him four, everything took a turn for the worse. 

They started physically abusing him whenever they saw him. They never gave him up because they wanted a personal punching bag and enjoyed hurting him. All I could do was hide in my room and try to ignore the cries and pleas. They knew I would try to help him so they locked me in my room and blocked any possible way out during their sessions with him. When they were done, he would always have bad injuries but pass it off as nothing. He didn't want me to get in trouble for helping him. He always put others before himself." 

By now, Baekhyun was shaking and crying softly, Chanyeol comforting him and hugging him soothingly. The BTS members weren't looking that great either. 

Jin was crying too, seeking comfort on Namjoon's shoulder. 

Jimin was silently crying with Yoongi patting his back. 

J-Hope was softly crying in his hands. 

Jungkook couldn't believe what his favorite Hyung went through in his childhood.