Chapter 3

Taehyung earlier in the morning~

Taehyung had a nightmare last night and was not able to fall asleep so he stayed up until 7:15 in the morning.

He finally fell asleep at 8:00 with the help of sleeping pills.

And it was 10:45 when he heard them.

The little whispers in his head that always seemed to come at the worst times. The voices never had anything good to say and today was no different.

'You failure. That's why they left you and got mad.'

'You can't do anything right. Useless boy.'

'BTS doesn't need you. Leave. You're just a burden anyways.'

'Why are you so annoying? Did you see the resentful glares they sent when you started talking?'

Taehyung shot up from his bed, panting and sweating hard.

He tried to go back to sleep but the voices were getting louder and louder.

Taehyung had always thought that everyone had voices and never said anything to anyone about them.

He was ignorant of the taunting whispers. The whispers he shouldn't even be hearing. The whispers he was slowly starting to believe every word they said.

Taehyung got up to go to the bathroom and wash up but he could barely stand up because of the migraine the pounding voices the voices were creating.

He slowly walked towards the bathroom and went straight to the sink to wash his face and brush his teeth.

After washing his face he opened the mirror above the sink to look for contacts but everything fell out when he knocked something over.

Taehyung sighed and started putting everything back up.

While he was almost done fixing the shelf, something shiny caught his eye.

A razor blade.

Since the blade was just laying out and could hurt one of the members Taehyung went to put the razor blade in the trashcan but accidentally cut his finger.

He watched how the blood slowly fell, painting the white sink a crimson red.

Taehyung realized something.

The voices stopped when he cut himself.

~Trigger Warning~

Although Taehyung knew it was wrong, he desperately wanted to get rid of the voices.

Even if it meant hurting himself.

Taehyung slowly picked up the sharp blade and held it right above his left wrist.

'Am I really going to do this?'

Taehyung was about to drop the razor until he heard them again.

'Do it'

'Do it Taehyung'

'Do it now'

Having enough of the pressure, Taehyung harshly dug the blade into his wrist, a red line following the blade.

Taehyung couldn't explain why watching the dark red beads roll off his wrist and falling on the sink felt so terrifyingly satisfying.

The dark red contrasted perfectly against the white sink.

Taehyung could feel the faint sting of the wound but didn't care.