Spook 32 | Scary

Spook 32 | Scary

୧ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୨

"Uhh, [Y/N]-nee?"

"Sorry, I can't hear you cuz you're too short."

"Wha—?!"

"Say to the person who is standing on the table."The orangish haired boy snickered that only have him received a playful glare from you when you craned your neck to look at him,

"Oh shush you!"

He put both his hands up in a surrendering manner after sticking his tongue out as he and you are having a momentary unnecessary tourney of staring contest to which you are the first one to look away to change the topic before it could be left forgotten.

"Now, where were we? Oh right!"

Whipping your head around, Kou slightly flinched and felt the chills crawling down on his spine as he is getting goosebumps upon meeting your dreary gaze casted on him. Much worse, making an eye-contact with you.

"It would be nice to have you give her back to me."

"I-I-I—"He stammered, the scream for him to speak echoed inside his head. But no matter how hard he tried, to find some words to say it to you. He couldn't do anyt—

Slap!

The [ color ] eyes widened in confound along with the others at the sudden action from the young teen. The red hue flared underneath his sweaty palms that had you winced as if you could feel the stinging pain on his cheeks.

The corner of his mouth twitches to paint a smirk on his lips and hardened his gaze, looking at you directly in the eyes with a sudden determination flickered in those blue hues.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]-nee but I'm not giving her back until she changes everyone back!"

Akane whistles from behind you, clapping both his hands in amazement. More like in sarcastic.

Blinking your eyes, a soft grumbling came out from your mouth and huffed, folding both of your arms against your chest and tilting your head to the side,

"Don't give me that look, Kou. Especially when you looks exactly like him."

"Gotta agree with her this one."Akane's voice piped up from behind. Kou scratched his nape while chuckling nervously but his heart started hammering against his ribcage. Despite how painful it was, he remained unbudge from his spot when you suddenly approaching his figure.

Much to his surprise, he expected you to grab his collar or eat his soul. He probably needs to stop reading that ridiculous fantasies from Tiara's bed stories because of this.

But you only placed your soft cold palm against his flushed cheek, feeling the warmth of his cheek erupted at how close you are with him,

"Oh, Kou. You don't have to go this far. It must be hurt."From looking into your eyes and the concern laced in your voice that he always find how melodic it was, he finally realized and how foolish he was.

You are not scary.

You've never been.

So why is he scared of you when he found out your veracious identity?

"Fine, since Kou said so then I'm won't use any violence."

"Who could ever think our Ukiyo-san can be this kind?"

"Well, I've always been this kind."

"Pfft—"

In the end, Akane had to prevent you from straggling him by holding both your wrist with his palms, repeatedly saying his apologies for his recent remark.

୧ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୨

I'm trying to update this book like once a week or in two weeks and the least is once in a month :')

So I'll give y'all a short upcoming event or arc schedule in this story—

Some of chapters might change, depends on my imagination ;)

— — — — — — — — — — —

Current — Clock Keepers;

Coming to end in 1-3 chapters.

Upcoming ;-

Summer lights arc ;

2 events.

5-6 chapters.

Perfect picture arc

??? Events

7-9 chapters