Mystery 15 | Tsuchigomori

»· · ─────── ·❈· ─────── · ·«

"Geez. No. 6 is still not attending today's meeting too."

The female apparition muttered with a sigh, walking along with No. 5 and the No. 8 along with Hanako.

"My, [Y/N]-chan, do you love No. 6 that much?"Hanako teased though a hint of annoyance could be detected in his tone of voice, filling with dismay but his whole face soon lit up like fireworks once you reply his question with negative shook.

"That's impossible and not important at all. But changing the subject . . . "She trailed off her words and glancing over to the tall apparition who plainly looking down to meet her gaze, hands remained in the pockets of his white lab coat.

"By the way, have you consoling Kou about the attitude of his who likes to go to the girls' restroom, Tsuchigomori-sensei?"

He only hummed in reply, ruffling his two-colored hairlock in frustration though it couldn't be seen across his plain feature, "It's no use. He's bold like a dog that refused to move. His attitude is completely the opposite with his brother."

"Though they do have some similarities."You pointed out, followed on with a light snicker with him opening the door to his boundary, walking in the inside to reveal the white and black colors of countless books with people's names adorned on the side of it.

"Good grief, why did you suddenly want to find your book?"He plainly stated with the emotion on his face remained unfazed as you reply with a small shrug, a small gentle smile was produced on your lips with your eyes now fluttered close.

"Wanting to recall back my memories and feel a wave of nostalgia, perhaps."

Once the eyes of yours were shot open, your movements stopped while your eyes went slightly wide when you see two familiar silhouettes of human figures near the bookstacks.

"Yashiro and kid?"Hanako inquired, tilting his head to the side in curious but a cheerful grin made its way to his face, ridiculously excited to greet them

But your demeanor is completely different than his with your breath hitched in shock, eyes flashed in pure horror in those [ color ] hues and murmured the words underneath her breath in a low tone, could even compare with a whisper.

"This is bad."

Kou averted his gaze to somewhere else, wandering around the space to look for something that might catch the interest of him as he couldn't leave the daikon girl alone. His eyebrows then we're furrowed in confusion when his eyes soon landed on a black colored book that has a familiar name that he knows embellished on its spine.

Confuse engulfed him.

Tsubasa, [Y/N]

It has a similar name to yours.

No, no, no, no. It must be someone else's name, right?

After all, curiosity killed the cat.

But—

A little peek wouldn't hurt?

He swallowed the lump in his throat nervously and made his way to the certain book direction, arm slowly being lift to take the book and read the contents.

His action went fully halted when you placed your hand over his and smiled sweetly with something hidden behind that innocent smile of yours,

"Bōya, please refrain yourself from touching any books from now on. You don't want that thing to eat you, right?"