Spook 27 | The Ascension of a Daikon

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

"Hashire sori yo kaze no youni tsukimihara wo PADORU PADORU!!"

"Can you just shut up and go to the afterlife?"The blonde growled, clearly annoyed when you interrupted him from his study session with his teacher who is still talking at the front. Yours too actually but now you're a supernatural and didn't have to pretend as a student, you couldn't be much more grateful that you're now free from his endless nagging.

"Well, thanks to the certain someone, now I like singing and annoying the crap out of him."You smiled, gesturing your hand over to the male and his whole face grimaced in dismay, pretending to take some notes when he felt the teacher turn to his way.

"Your point?"

"None but a thank you."

He clicked his tongue once noticing your sarcasm and planted his cheek on his palm with his elbow on the table surface while his other free hand is holding the pencil, heavily sighing through his nose that showed him that he is clearly not in the mood,

"Don't make me start it."He groaned, softly to the point that others couldn't hear him. You couldn't help but end up cracking a laugh before it eventually died down. Only watching him with a soft content smile on your lips while eyelids were half shutting your eyes.

Gaze clearly casted on the blonde male when he, not even a little, has you in his line vision. Humming, you called out for him,

"By the way, Teru."It obviously earning you a low grumble from him.

"What?"

"What would you do if you couldn't see me one day?"

His whole movements halted and you could see the gears in his brain are racking to process your question. Especially when his eyes slowly widened and move his face slightly to look at you. Disbelief is all written on his face.

He is utterly speechless.

"What are you talking about?"He breathlessly asked. Your smile is now stretched into a mere weak sad smile and shrugged your shoulders,

Oh, Teru Minamoto. Your face is truly priceless.

"Well—"

"Of course, I would be the happiest man in the world."He ended his words with a charming yet innocent smile.

Dear God, I now ridiculously loathe him.

It took a lot of effort for you to hold yourself from possessing someone and beat the shit out of him, only taking a deep breath through your nose and sent him an irritated smile with his words,

"Come to think of it, now I can describe you. Don't worry, it was alphabetized."

"A is for you're an asshole. B is for you're a bitch. C is for you're a cunt. D is for—"Seeing him putting on earplugs; that he enchanted on to protect him from listening to your voice— you were about to smack him.

That's what your main intention until when your hand went through his head.

Your were gentle eyes widened, quickly covering your action before he could notice by cursing underneath your breath but making it sure that he could hear it perfectly,

"What a fucking donkey."

With that, you float away towards the exit door. Not noticing his eyes followed your almost transparent figure, watching you pulled a prank on some of your friends in your time during being a student before heading your way out.

His mind wandered to when you uttered out the question. Were you serious back there or—no.

You're probably just joking like you always do.

Yeah, no need to think more about it.

Though the absurd thought seems like wanting to stay a little longer in his head.

And it's been a while since chills crawling up to his neck.

───────────────

"Kaichou said that?"Akane raised his eyebrows in surprise, not wearing his usual glasses to show his always handsome face to you.

"Yeah. He is so damn rude, right?"

"Can't help it when he is an asshole."

You laughed at how bluntly he said that word despite earned enough his electrifying exorcism. Parting your lips apart when you were about to say something until your eyes wandered somewhere else, couldn't contain your laugh from bursting at the grand masterpiece of a two-colored tower that was maid by the certain daikon's hair.

"Wha–What a wonderful Ascension of a Daikon!"You wheezed and Akane turned his head to look at you weirdly,

"What do you mea—"

Cue for a high pitched scream erupted throughout the classroom as all heads including his turned towards the source.

୧ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୨

[ A short true story that happened to me this week ]

Me: *scrolling through YouTube and got a recommendation to watch goblin slayer*

Also me: *just finished watching reincarnated as a slime*

Me: . . . Meh * pressed it anyway and skipped to the middle when they . . . you know.*

Me: (ب_ب)   (・_・;)

*Goblin slayer appeared*

Me: AIGHT HERO! GO KILL THOSE DIRTY GOBLINS— (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

*Closed the video after him killing two goblins and scrolled down the comment*

Comments:

"YES YES YES!"

"Waiting for the uncensored uwu."

Me: "why tho?"

*Then searched the manga and read first chapter*

*Third regret of today*

Me: *opened back the YouTube and look at the current view at the videos that are censored and isn't that day*

36K - censored

112K - uncensored

Me: Heh.

───────────────

Me asking my big bro who only watched 1st episode [ that what he told me ] and first chapter of manga [ same like me lol ]:

Bro, what genre is this anime?

My bro: *deep thinking before answering*

Echi. (・–・;)

Me: Wha— How? It's not hentai? ಠ□ಠ

Bro: It's Echi.

Me: ಠ_ಠ

Also me: *confuse screaming*