Spooky 20 | Tea party

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

These sweets are . . . Tasty.

You have a sweet tooth indeed and you weren't planning on denying the obvious fact either as there's no point in doing so.

"Here. Say ahhhhh~"Tsukasa sang while feeding you with various kinds of sweet desserts that would give you diabetes if you were still alive.

Savoring the taste of palatableness and luscious from the ambrosia, your gaze slid up to the two other females who are currently chatting in their team party with the daikon girl is crying and ended up spewing everything that she has been thinking about Amane since these past months. The majority of them were full of negativity.

"What do you think of her, our Ukiyo-chan?"

The male piped in with the sing-sang tone voice of his and tilted his head to the side. You hummed as if you were mocking that you're thinking though you already have the answer known deep in your mind.

"Let's see . . . Aha! I know."The maiden then turned her head to look behind to the raven-haired male with your abyssal frigid apathetic eyes and flashed him with your sadistic smile in amused.

"I immensely loathe her."

"Well then, I shall please my love one."He returned the gesture and look at Sakura deep in the eyes, sending shivers crawling down to her spine which worsening once she accidentally look at you in the eyes as her breath hitched, already knowing what is screaming in your mind.

You noticed her hesitation though you didn't blame her at all. She's still too young, to he comparing between the two supernaturals.

' Do it. '

She reluctantly followed the order and look at Nene while the black mist was casted around your open palm when a weight was placed on it. Revealing a cube-shaped old radio once the mist fades at the same time with a high-pitched feminine scream from the certain girl.

"W-What is this?! Let me go!"

"That's a cliché somehow. Saying that is totally useless so you shouldn't be wasting your poor stamina. Like, who the hell will release their captive after being told that?"You laughed heartedly while floating in the mid-air of the boundary with your hands clutching onto your bowel and waving your hand up at your two dear friends while completely ignoring the red-haired flirty male's scream away for your attention.

"Please, I'm begging you!!"

"If you are, you'd be on your knees."Almost immediately, your jubilant air disappeared and was replaced with cold, dry air instead by the tone of your icy voice.

"Aha? Who am I joking with? You couldn't even move any of your limbs."

"N-No way."Her eyes start getting watery and at the top of her lungs, she screwed her eyes shut close and screaming out loudly,

"HANAKO-KUN!!!"

"Well, aren't that isn't surprising at all."You pulled the earplugs out from your ears and keep them safe in your pocket when nothing happen before placing down the radio on the top of her head, telling her to keep her head in balance, "I expected this to happen beforehand. And . . . Ne, ne, ojō-san. I just happened to hear your thoughts."

"H-Huh?!"

"You were pretty sure that your bounded supernatural would save you, no matter when or where, you would always say ' Hanako-kun will save me no matter what '  that's why there is no hint of worry on your face even a slightest. Am I correct?"

"T-That's . . . "She casted her head down low on the flooding floor of the boundary.

"Ara? Aren't you a confident one? Don't you think you should be ashamed of yourself?"Your sly grin crept up to your lips in a taunting manner when she's trying to think about it while her eyebrows were furrowed together,

"You shouldn't add more wrinkles on your face for thinking about it too much because you could change that look on your face now."

Each of your words acts as if it was an endless mental torturing to the poor female but that didn't cost the same amount as you suffer when you used to deal with something much worse that you count this as a childish insult instead.

Her heart is a tissue while compared to your hard cold one.

"Hanako-kun this, Hanako-kun that, Hanako-kun there. Deep down in my dark cold callous heart, sincerely, I had enough with your foolish yet filled with your naïveness antics."

"I don't know what you are talking about, Ukiyo-san?"Her voice squeaked and you sighed and disappearing yourself in the thin air. It was a moment of silence but before the human female could have panic engulfing her, she heard your voice coming from the radio instead.

"What I was trying to say is, you were always depending on us, dangerous supernaturals that you claimed us used to be. With that was being said . . ."

"However, it was your fault for involving us into the matters that we couldn't care less than we should. Until we were dragged into the problems that was caused by your own. And honestly, I'm impressed that someone like you could've done that amount of troublesome conflict of yours. So congratulation. 'Cause you now have my acknowledgement. Be proud."

"Wait! Please, Ukiyo-san! At least call for Hanako-kun for me—"

"Now, now. Even after you pray as hard as you want in your years of living for him to come and save you. Ease yourself . . . After all, he won't be here anyway."

"But aren't I'm generous enough to let you have the radio for the two of you communicate after this? However, don't let your hope way too high when this is the last time I did his favor for his assistant."

"Anyway, it was nice to be meeting you. I wish you to die peacefully—Ah, that's not the right word."

Another a pause of silence in the air with the water level is now on her neck until you spoke once again and was the last time,

"I hope we won't be meeting each other again even in the afterlife. But with that troublemaker attitude of yours, I won't be surprise if we might be seeing each other in the future."

With that being said, the line on the other side was cut off.

୧ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୨

To be continued . . .