Spook 29 | Irony

Spook 29 | Irony

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

The female supernatural glanced over to the wide-open window, seeing the horizon slowly fades into orangish that would soon turn into dark purplish-blue. But that isn't your main focus.

'I couldn't float down there with this height.'

You pondered silently and sighed at the irony that this tower practically would be your deathbed for the second time. The [ color ] hues switched back to the unidentified supernatural who stood gallantly at the front of you,

'Oh well, I could just slash them into pieces.'

However, before you could even raise your hand, their head suddenly fell down and hitting the dusty wooden floor with a good 'thud' as their head rolled over to your feet with their fabric smiling face is facing straight at you.

The next thing you knew, you already jumped off through the window without any care of the world when you heart nearly flew out of your mouth. With your body still remain in the air before the gravity could fuck you up, eyes averted to the grassy ground that would totally end your life if you were still alive.

"Haha, so this is how the cartoon cliché feels like."

Ah, gravity. You can do your job now.

───────────────

"I thought there was an earthquake so I ran over here to check it out."

You let out a groan when a familiar blonde hair that comes along with his usual annoying sarcastic tone appeared in your line of vision as you remained lying motionlessly on the ground with arms spread wide open.

"I don't know you want to die pretty badly."He added and pulled out his black fabric that you knew it damn pretty well of what is hidden beneath of it, "Just say so. I can make it quick."

"Put that thing away."You immediately declined his offer without needing a second thought and—why the hell you look disappointed?

You were about to voice out your inner thought when a head peered out from the window, facing down to look at you.

That was the same ' teru teru bozu ' earlier.

Yeah, except that they're holding their own head with their hands.

Your whole face grimaced at the sight of the white supernatural and decided to not pay attention to it so Tsukasa would handle them anyway and slowly standing up, stretching your body when you heard a satisfying crack sound in your ears before exhaling a heavy yet satisfied sigh.

But that doll-looking supernatural kind of reminds you of someone.

Nonetheless, your first impression of them was that you hate them.

"Teru, you should go home now."

The male raised an eyebrow at your words as you usually wanted his companion until after the dusk. He didn't object at what you gave said at all when he did promise his adorable cheeky curry tiny pie little sister, Tiara who he declared as the princess in the Minamoto clan.

"If you say so."

You heard his footsteps leave the area, further and further from where you stood, all alone. After a few minutes, you finally move your feet off the ground and wordlessly headed to the broadcast room.

Maybe, Teru shouldn't have leave you alone that day.

୧ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୨