Curse 5 | Mermaid

Curse 5 | Mermaid

»· · ─────── ·❈· ─────── · ·«

"Thanks again, my dear brother."The maiden smiled while bumping her fist with his as he returned the gesture with a cool smile adorned his handsome feature.

"Anytime, my dear sister."He grinned, waving her a small wave to each other while he watches her retreating figure and once he is out from his sight, he exhaled a low sigh when the smile slowly disappeared. Narrowly glancing at the tree behind him, luckily he trusts that blondy for once or her sister will have a not so healthy relationship with that peasant.

This damn Confession Tree.

Shoving one of his hands in his pocket before snapping his finger with another hand to return to his boundary due to the school time is now over. He silently growled at the thought of trusting that exorcist who has tried countless times to exorcism you.

He swore this is his first . . . and last.

───────────────

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Slowing your movements and carefully leaning against the wall of the hallway after hearing the stomping sound that is drawing closer to where you are currently standing. After a few seconds went past, you saw Yashiro made a sharp turn towards the end of the hallway, not seeing you for sure.

Leaning your head slightly forward with one eyebrow raised when you caught a glimpse of a small pouch in her hands with the corner of your eyes.

Oddly enough, that seems awfully familiar.

As you turned your head back, you were met to face-to-face with our favorite honorable No.7 who flashed you a delighted beam before grabbing your hands in his, gripping them tightly in his grasp as if in desperate despite his happy-go-lucky persona.

"Honorable No. 0! I need you to help me summon her."He gleefully asked the female a request, slightingly added a small pressure in his grip around your hands.

"Her?"Raising one of your black eyebrows upwards with a questioning look adorned on the true beauty of your face that almost describing as flawless.

"Our radish ojō-san!"He beamed and twirling you around, intentionally making you lose your balance towards him when his large cape suddenly appeared and engulfed your whole figure, hugging you tightly in his embrace and silently inhaling your scent before releasing his grip around you.

"Voila~! Behold of my masterpiece! But I would be mad if someone would be staring at you for too long. "He added the last sentence with a deadly grin, sadistic and overly protective was the only things that could describe his fatal emotion, no matter whether physically nor mentally when it comes about you.

"Haha, so funny indeed. It's not like everyone could see me being in my supernatural form."You rolled your eyes in a playful manner, adjusting your plum-colored gakuran hat while he only shot you a bright smile, totally forcing you; without your permission- to become into a supernatural form.

"Guess it can't be helped then."

"Yatta~! Oh, and bring this with you. Extend your hands for the gift~"He sang after cheering euphorically before handing you a fish tank that appeared out from nowhere and let's be honest, you have never imagined this scenario in your mind.

But that will never stop the doubting knot in your stomach and slowly withdraw your gaze up from the fish tank to lock with his.

". . . Mind to explain, Amane?"