Crack 14 | A sinful ship

»· · ─────── ·❈· ─────── · ·«

Warning:

Kinda lewd.

Sinful act.

Don't do this at home.

It was suggested by the author to skip this chapter for the lower age or someone who has a pure innocent mind.

»· · ─────── ·❈· ─────── · ·«

"Hm?"The female with raven hair bent down to her knees before standing back up after taking a brown-colored notebook in her grasp, examining around to look for the name of the owner but to no avail.

"Checking inside for their name wouldn't be too bad."You hummed, currently having no intention of doing anything aside from that when you suddenly flipped to a certain page to reveal the sight of a sinful almost finish sketches.

One of the characters shoved his hand into the shirt of the blushing man while making out on the mattress, almost naked.

Oh God.

You know what this is.

The thing that almost the majority of girls' population loves.

Yaoi.

And the characters looks like . . .

A sound of footsteps was heard from behind when someone wrapped their arm your shoulder though your eyes remained glued on the book.

"Hey, sis. Whatcha look at—"Aishi cut himself off after he gets a better look of the picture, squinting his eyes and even rubbing them with the back of his hands in disbelief. He had done dealing with that tsundere girl and now . . . this shit?

"I-Is that . . . me and . . ."He groaned, pointing at it with his index finger.

"Teru? Yep."You chirped and heard Aishi did a dramatic gagging sound from behind once the feeling of nauseating consumed him before barfing out all the contents of his stomach in the shape of the rainbow through his mouth, facing down to the garden that was kept neatly by the gardening club.

His face reflects the emotion of disturb as he wiping his mouth with the napkin that was given from you.

"I'm hella disgusted. Who the hell drew that?"

"Who knows?"You shrugged, seeing him turning his heels around to walk away without any words, causing you to raise an eyebrow in confusion, "Where are you going?"

"If I'm not mistaking it, I thought I see some bleach in the school storeroom."He replied, not looking back at you and made a sharp turn.

Teru walked out from one of the room and happened to see you holding a notebook. He waved his hand when you glanced over to his direction, missing the mischievous smirk that was adorned on your lips, matching a Cheshire cat.

"Hey, [Y/N]—"

Your plan succeeded. He is now disgusted.

" . . . "

"The storeroom is in that way—"

"Thanks."

And in the blink of eyes, he disappeared and left you alone while you cackling loudly in amusement.