Spook 17 | Apology

Spook 17 | Apology

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

"What is with that sulky face?"

The certain female tore her gaze away from the blue horizon and slowly followed up to meet the blue hues of the owner of the masculine voice next to her. A small smile crept up upon her lips at the sight of student council president himself who has one of his palm on his hip while another is holding the clipboard. How he found her would remain a mystery but let it slide off from her head when she preferred to remain silent instead.

He quirked an eyebrow at the lack of your optimistic demeanor, perplexed at how you didn't even insult him like you always do.

Breaking away from his oceanic orbs and returned her gaze back up to the sky, feeling the wind flowing freely through her hairlock with her feet was placed on nothing but air due to her sitting on one of the stone columns between the iron fences on the rooftop of the old school building.

"Teru, I have a confession—"She started but was instantly cut off by the said male.

"My answer is no."

This had her to turn her head around towards the male to look at him in amusement,

"Wha-? Pfft, don't worry. It's not that type of confessi—Wait—Did you intentionally rejected me if it was that kind of confession?"

The female supernatural dramatically gasped once the realization dawned upon her, especially when he answered right away without sparing any second thought.

Camouflaged her lips with her palms and squinting her eyes, "I'm hurt."

He could only let out a mild chortle, liking the [Y/N] that he always knew returned by purposely doing so despite sacrificing his own feeling.

"It's not like you to confess me something like that."He stated truthfully, hiding the fact it was he expected but he knew, letting his hope up for nothing . . . He doesn't like it even a bit.

"Yeah, right. Not that I care anyway."She scoffed and crossed her arms, missing the frown on his face that was quickly got replaced with his usual charming smile while she only waved him, gesturing him to shook the matters off.

"Aaaaand that's not the point."

"Then what is it?"

She sucked a deep breath and turned around to fully plus properly look at him in the eyes and by catching a glimpse of the emotion that was flashed in your eyes, he knew you are deadly serious.

"Your brother . . ."He frowned and furrowing his eyebrows together when the matter involved about the boy but she could only softly bestowing him with a small yet sad smile in defeat.

"He found out . . . That I'm a ghost. Dead exactly but, yeah."

She sees how he blinks his eyes a few times before they went wide when the news yet a bad one he has received just now was unpredicted by him.

Placing his curled index finger with a thumb under his chin as if in a deep of thought with you, already expected the kind of answer.

"Now that would be bad."He murmured softly and you deadpanned at his answer. Honestly, that was not an answer that you expected since what you thought he would say is something exactly different, despite having known him for years.

"No shit, Sherlock."She groaned with a hint of sarcastic before eyes screwed shut and reopening them afterward though not looking at him, "But I couldn't stop you if you want to—"