Rumor 6 | The Faerie

»· · ─────── ·❈· ─────── · ·«

"Have you seen my stapler, Teru? I couldn't find it anywhere." You muttered with a frown, rummaging inside your desk and bag for your [ color ] mechanical device but no avail, making you exhaled a heavy sigh afterward.

The said male peered over you, hiding the amusement of you saying his name pretty well with masking his face with a curious look.

"You've been losing your stuff lately."

"And so are the others."You scoffed, having an urge to roll your eyes in front of the famous student council and standing up to your feet after crouching down for so long to check under your desk. Holding a few sheets of papers in your hands carefully, groaning in defeat.

"It could be your fans' job."He jokes, managing to make a soft genuine chuckle to escaped past your lips.

"They're not as crazy as yours."Recalling the moment when his button disappeared and everyone went lunatics just to offered their buttons. Guess who is the luckiest girl to sewing the button for him because he misunderstood she is the one who did it?

That's right.

It was you.

Yippee.

"Anyway, I'm going to borrow it from someone else. See you tomorrow, Kaichou."You grinned, waving the sheets in front of his face and spun your heels around, heading towards the door without sparing any glance to the male.

"See you as well."He smiled softly, knowing fully well you heard him and slowly opening his once shut eyes, looking at where you disappeared from behind the door of their classroom. Slowly his gaze made its way down to his fist, curling it open to reveal his stapler.

"And she doesn't even ask me if I have one."Muttering the sentence underneath his breath, keeping it back inside his pencil case and gripping his bag straps before swung it over his shoulder.

Bidding farewell to his classmates and glanced at your bag with your [ color ] file on your desk before disappearing himself behind the door.

───────────────

"Fuji-kun, right? Thanks for lending me this."You smiled, handing the stapler over to the blushing boy who flashed you a sheepish smile.

"A-Ah, it's nothing at all! Glad that I can help you with your problem, Tsubasa-senpai."Scratching the back of his dark brunette head with his timid smile remained and it looks like he took a deep breath as if encouraging himself to do something when he suddenly locks his eyes with yours, "So I was wondering if you want me to accompanying you home."

You blinked your eyes, thrice even, to process what he has said and tilted your head to the side in perplexed, "Don't you have some paperwork that needs to be done?"

"Well, that . . . Someone has lent me their help. So I can go home early with my friends. It would be nice for you to join us."

You frowned at his answer which you found it awkward and the only conclusion that was made with the help of your assumption is . . . Was he only using that ' someone ' to ' help ' him? No one would do something unreasonable like that without reason, only sh—

Oh my God. You gotta be fucking kidding me. It was her, right?

"I'm sorry but it seems like I need to decline your offer."You politely declined his offer with a nervous smile etched on your lips, "I still have some works to do with Kaichou, so that's the reason."