Chapter 2: Movie Day

Your POV

Today's the day, the day where we go to the movies. I'm sitting in the kitchen, munching off my buttered toast and orange juice. Mum went out for grocery shopping and Dad went off to work so I'm in charged of locking the door when I leave for the movie theatre with Tommy. I sit on my phone looking through tweets and replying.

TubboLive
tubbo

U/n
u/n

tommyinnit
wtf y/n

U/n
what did I do? shouldn't u be ready for today's thing now

Momo_not_found
wass happening between you guys? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I want to tease Tommy a bit online. I don't know why I want to but I feel like it, it feels like I'm in a relationship now cause I feel lonely, hahaha. I brush the crumbs on my plate as I put the dirtied plate and glass in the sink. Tommy should be coming right.... NOW-

Knock knock

"Oh shit umm." I opened the door slightly, because I'm not wearing shorts. I'm still wearing my oversized, baggy shirt and underwear. The shirt is not enough to hide my underwear as it stops before the upper thighs.

"Umm, hi" I awkwardly said, "Hello, shouldn't you be ready for today's thing now?" Tommy mocks me "are you ready? I doubt about it."

"No-" I revealed myself in my favourite shirt and underwear. "Come inside," I invite him in, completely ignoring Tommy's look he gave me, he looked quite shock but hid his blushing face from me. To be fair, he never really see me like this, in sleepovers, I usually wear pants...

"Wow, you've just lectured me a few minutes ago about not being ready while you-" he paused for a few seconds, "while you don't have any pants on yet."

"I'm sorry about that, I'm not much of a morning person." I went upstairs to my room and change to my favourite outfit. I put on my cozy hoodie on and grab my phone, purse (or small bag or whatever), wallet and keys inside cause that's what I really need.

I walk down stairs to see Tommy sitting on the couch scrolling through Reddit, "we're walking if that's ok with you," he took a look at me "you look nice-"

"Wow, really, thanks dumbass," I joke, "I think you look nice too, Tomathy."

"Oi, don't call me that, y/n." Tommy softly punches my arm as we walk out of the house. I shut the door, turning the keys to lock it up. "Let's go before the movies start without you, you slow bitch."

~~~~

As Tommy and I walk along the streets talking, I spot a charming, cozy cafè, "Since when was this new?" I point at the cafè and Tommy look at it.

"Perhaps it opened 2 weeks ago." Tommy replies, squinting at it. "Wanna go there after the movies, I think it'll serve us some nice drinks."

"Now it really sounds like we're going on a date." I comment, "Come on!! Movies then cafè."

"Then a stream at my house, very romantic there," Tommy scoffs.

"Ohhh yes, how I love the empty coke cans are everywhere, tops up the romance." I look at him and smirk, he makes a cute little angry face, I can't help but giggle a bit. He makes the cute little angry face for a very long time. But now, I find it adorable-ohhh... What is this feeling in my stomach when he does it... Is it just me or I'm just having weird feelings?

15 minutes later

The movie begins to roll in, I'm sitting on Tommy's left, we're sharing popcorn and coke because for some reason, movie theatre food is so dang expensive. I hope Tommy doesn't mind sharing a drink. It's like second hand kissing-

"Are you fine with sharing the drink?" I whisper to Tommy, his blue eyes goes from the screen to me. I gave him an awkward smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that, it's not like your some fucking stranger. I've known you for 4 years now." Tommy whispers, he return an awkward smile to mock me before looking back at the screen.

I smile and stare at him, my e/c eyes blink slowly, the side of his face looks so pretty, I didn't realise this-

"Look at the movie woman," I realise that Tommy is looking back at me and I've been spacing out. "I'm not Belle-"

I shake my head for a bit, in embarrassment, said a quick 'sorry' and look back at the screen.

Tommy's POV

Holy shit, do I have something on my face? A pimple? Why was y/n looking at me like that? And why is she being awkward around me? - Am I taking this too far? - Should I invited someone to come with us? But then it would be third-wheeling... But y/n and I aren't a couple, we're sure acting like one right now, like y/n said earlier. This is kind of a date now, seriously no joke. I look at her, damn her pretty e/c eyes... Okay, hold on, she's just my friend and I shouldn't be thinking about- nevermind. Surely she can't think of me more than a friend, surely.

More minutes past by and y/n and I destroying the popcorn pretty quick but not much of the coke, maybe I should have brought seperate drinks for us. You know what? Fuck it. I reach for the coke and wrap it around... Feels like I touch another hand. I look at y/n, her hand on my hand, our eyes met. A blush crept around my face.

"I'm so sorry, you go first," I say awkwardly. Y/n took her hand back and I did the same.

"Ladies first," Y/n teases and smirks.

That smirk-

My face blushes more deeper. Thank God she didn't see that cause the room is so dark. "Alright, good thing that I love women." I took the coke and drink some a bit. I pass it to y/n as she took a sip.

A/n
Been watching streams on Twitch.

Cake