Chapter 10: Ferris Wheel

Your POV

Tommy takes my hand as he drags me up for the bumper cars, everyone follows and we all line up together. Because our group is fairly large, they let us all have a go alone as a group, so no random people.

The operator goes through the safety things and starts the ride, Nikki and Tubbo are trying to drive normal and avoid everyone, Sapnap is targeting Dream and George, s/n and Wilbur are targeting me while I'm targeting Tommy for his vlog content.

"COME HERE IDIOT!!" I shout as he turns his head to see me coming to him in full speed.

He lets out a little screech and swerves around to try and confuse me, but it doesn't work on me and I just bump straight to him and he bumps me back.

"OH DREAAAM!" I hear George and Sapnap chasing Dream but Dream turn around and starts chasing them, "AAAAAARRRRRHHHH!"

Wilbur crashes into me which spins me to Fundy, a yell escapes from my mouth then we all laugh.

~~~~

"That was a lot of fun!" I happily walk with my group.

"I kinda feel a little dizzy and my neck hurts a bit," Dream rubs his neck, "but it's so worth it though!"

"Yeah!" S/n joyfully adds, "I love hearing George scream in terror," she playfully pokes with George.

George nudge her, "you screamed too."

"No fair, you've bumped into me about 20 times," Tommy walks up to me with his camera, "you could gone for Wilbur, Niki or Fundy you know?"

"I rather go for the child," Fundy joins in, "I was having fun harrassing Wil."

We all erupt into laughter and Sapnap lead us to a dropper ride, "I want to go on this one next."

"That's so high-" Niki stared with agitated eyes at the 50 metre drop, "I think I'm going to sit out on this one."

"Yeah, same," S/n agreed, "I hate heights."

"C'mon s/n, don't be a pussy!" I grab her hand and drag her up. "I know that you're afraid but please, go on the ride!"

"You can sit with me," George gives s/n a comforting smile and she returns a smile back.

"Fine, I'll go."

We get on the ride and I sit next to Tommy and s/n, Tubbo is next to Tommy and is freaking out a bit, Wilbur and Fundy tried to calm him down but laughed how stupidly scared Tubbo is.

"If I die," Tubbo breathes heavily, his eyes wide with terror, "give my Twitch and YouTube account to my sister!"

I look at Niki who's recording the vlog us for Tommy's vlog and taking care of our bags, I smile and wave at her, "Tommy's scared shitless!"

Tommy looks at the camera for a few seconds and goes, "WHAT?! NO I'M NOT!"

I laugh and lace my fingers to his, "don't worry Tomathy, I'll keep you safe my child," Niki laughs and Tommy laughs too, the ride begins and my hand is still holding Tommy's, while we going up I whisper to myself "I'm actually fucking scared right now."

"YOU'RE SCARED?!" Tubbo screams, "Y-Y-YOU'RE SCARED!" He looks down, "I'M SCARED!!!"

Wilbur and Fundy laughs and I hear S/n is breathing very heavily, "you okay?" I heard George ask s/n, I couldn't help but listen to their conversation.

"I'm just so terrified of heights, so-"
S/n closes her eyes as her hands grip tight on the side bars.

"Hey, everything will be okay," George tries to comfort her then as the ride came to a sharp stop at the top.