Chapter 12: Brighton Palace Pier

Your POV

Tommy shoves his vlog camera up in my face and says "Wilbur's gonna buy me a vlog gun because he broke mine."

"Pog," I continue walking towards the arcade.

"What are you going to get me?"

"What?" I look at him smiling, "no, idiot, you're the simp and you have to get me something."

"I'm not an idiot or a simp," he puts the camera more in my face, "but what do you want from there?"

I think for a minutes and I laugh, "I want a yoyo!"

"Then I'll get you a yoyo when I beat you in every game."

We both made eye contact and smile to each other, "wonder if they have bee plushies?" Tubbo thinks out loud.

"Perhaps they might have something bee related, Tubbo," I answer, "we'll have a look and see."

~~~~

The whole group is playing the air hockey game, I'm vlogging Tommy and Tubbo verse Dream and George.

"NOOO!!" George yells as Tommy hits the puck near their goal before Dream blocks it in a nick of time and hits it again. "GET THEM DREAM!"

"Go Tommy!" I encourage, "kick their ass."

Tubbo hits the puck and it went sliding towards Dream and George's goal and scores. Tommy, Tubbo and I celebrate as we high five each other.

Wilbur and I then go against each other, "If I win, you have to go buy a vlog gun for Tommy."

"Well, if I win, you have to gift 10 subs." I smirk, little did Wilbur know, I'm very good at air hockey, Tommy knows this, when we were young, I'd smash him at this.

We go for 5 minutes and we're both tied.

"You've got it!" Niki supports Wilbur.

"Beat his old ass, y/n!" Tommy cheers at me, vlogging everything.

We play our last round and he almost scores, I block and hit the puck back and it went in the goal.

"WOOOO!!! SUCK IT CRIME BOIIII!" I stick my middle finger up at Wilbur and he smiles.

~~~~

We all step out of the arcade, I got my yoyo and an adorable lion plushie, Tubbo got his mini bee keyring and a lollipop and Tommy got his vlog guns. We're going to the beach to chill and eat lunch, Dream sets up the blankets while everyone else helps with the food.

"Mmmmhhhh," I took a bite of the sandwich, "they taste pretty good." I continue eating.

"Do we going to swim?" Tubbo asks.

"Yeah," Wilbur answer.

"Imma stay here and lay down my head down," Fundy yawns and continue eating his sandwich.

"I'm going to drown Dream," Sapnap stares at Dream and he smiles.

"I'm not swimming, I don't want to take off my mask, best to not risk it." He reasoned, to be fair, we've got noticed a lot-

I'm lost into my thoughts as everyone breaks into their own conversations, I eat my sandwich, when's a good time to tell Tommy that I like him? I can't tell him now, I want to be me and Tommy alone, but it will be nice if we kissed now... What! Why am I thinking about that- we're not even together... Yet.

Everyone finishes eating and we all go into the ocean with our swimmers on apart from Fundy and Dream, it's so fun when we're in a big group, we're all talking and playing in the ocean. George is swimming away from Sapnap, Wilbur and Niki are having a conversation with Tubbo and S/n, Tommy and I are body surfing, trying to swim with the waves.