Chapter 11: UNO

Your POV

I made my way to the lounge room after getting change to my comfortable clothes, my stomach is so full from the restaurant, I sat next to Tommy for the whole time and we had so much fun, we took a lot of dumb photos together with Tubbo and post some of them on social media. I love how everyone is going nuts about how we all met up.

"UNO!" Dream yelled as he placed his card down, my eyes look at the game they were playing.

I watch as they place or pick up cards until it's Dream's turn. He placed the last card down, "WOO!" he wave his arm victoriously.

"Can we join?" I ask as me and Tubbo squeeze in the circle.

"Yeah, sure, individually or team?" Fundy said as he shuffles the cards.

"Uhhh, team," Tubbo responds as I shift myself to sit with him.

"Ok, then," Fundy said as he

Tubbo and I are like partners in crime for this game, I scan the cards to see what type of cards do we have in our hands while Tubbo picks the card and puts it on the pile.

After a solid 30 minutes of us shouting at each other, I realise that Tommy and Wilbur aren't in the living room for the whole time. "UNO!" Dream called as he placed his second last card on the deck. As a lot of us put or pick up a card, Dream celebrates his win and we all help pack up.

I talk with Tubbo and Niki for a while until I decide to find Tommy and Wilbur, maybe Tommy's asleep or something that I don't know.

I walk into our room and see him sleeping, Tommy looks so peaceful, I think about the Ferris wheel and get annoyed. That would have been the perfect and amazing time to confess, if Sapnap wasn't there-

I sit myself on the bed and took a deep breath, then I look at Tommy. Ohhhh I really want to tell him, I want to give him a peck on the cheek now.

I get up to go to the bathroom and I stare at myself at the mirror for few minutes before I brush my teeth, I spit and rinse my mouth with water. I dry my mouth as I slip myself quietly to bed, next to Tommy as he rolls on his side. I pull my phone out and I saw a lot of Twitter notifications tagging me with fanart of me and Tommy on the Ferris wheel. As I scroll through and start liking the fanart, I notice a strange person in my DMs-

~~~~

I wake up with Tommy's arms around me, there's sun in my eyes and I see that Tubbo already gotten out of his bed, I scroll through Twitter liking posts and look through TikTok. I'm looking at a TikTok with me and Tommy in it, suddenly I hear him exhale with a small hum as I quickly turn off my phone.

"Good morning," Tommy hugs me more, "mmmm, I'm so tired, why do we have to go to the beach today?"

"You're tired because you just woken up, big man," I sit up and stroke his hair before leaving to change in the bathroom, "see you downstairs,"

~~~~

I have my swimsuit underneath my normal clothes because we're going to the beach today, it's also really warm so I wore something light today. I'm eating my breakfast and talking to Niki and Fundy, Wilbur and Tubbo are watching some TV and laughing together, Sapnap, Dream, George and S/n are making lunch and Tommy is changing.

"Did your confession to Tommy go well on the Ferris wheel?" Niki asks with a smile.

I swallow my food, "uhmm-" I then look over at Sapnap and see him making fun of George, "no, no I didn't," I answer and see Fundy's dumbstruck face, "what!"

"You like Tommy!?" Fundy said with shock.

"Shh quiet!" I shout at him, "yes and I was going to tell him at the Ferris wheel but then someone interrupted my moment."

I glare at Sapnap for a few seconds and look back at Niki and Fundy which Niki notices, "oh," she looks back at me with a smile, "that's okay! You can tell him today!"

"Yeah, go for it," Fundy encourages

I smile and look down at my breakfast, "yeah, I'll try."

I continue eating and scrolling through Twitter until I see Sapnap's tweet.

sapnap2 @twsimpnap - 5 minutes ago
dream and I were third wheeling
*A picture of you smiling at Tommy in the Ferris wheel with Sapnap's point of view.*

Y/n @u/n - 1 minute ago
SIPPY CUP! 😭😭

I pick my plate up and take it to the sink to wash, s/n then comes up behind me and take the plate, "here I'll do it," she cleans it.

"... Thank you?" I'm confused on why she suddenly did this kind gesture. I look at George, he's currently packing some sandwiches with Dream, I go up closer to S/n and say "what's up with you and Gogy?"

S/n puts the clean plate away and leans on the bench and crosses her arm "What's up with you and Tommy?"

I freeze, "you did not!"

"Well, I did," She grins at me and says "I'll give you $30 if you confess to Tommy before I confess to George,"

"Okay, easy, what if you confess to George before me?"

"You give me $30,"

I think about it and realise that I actually got a lot of money from streaming recently from all donations, subs and bits and soon I'm even getting a Yootooz, "hmmm, deal."

We shake hands and I go up to Sapnap, Dream and George, "hey y/n" he shows me my favourite snack, "I was told that you like these so I brought them for you," he smiles warmly and I grin back.

"Thanks Gogy," I look at him and then my sister, she probably told him while they were cuddling each other or something. I really gotta tell Tommy I like him or I owe my sister $30.

A/n:
Hey guys, I'm back! I'll be writing more chapters as the holidays are coming which means I have more free time. Anyway, vote and comment if you're enjoying this story.

Cya later

Cake