Chapter 5: Sleepover Part 2

Your POV

"Alright," Tommy said to his chat, "Time's up, again, you guys suck at this, chat."

"I almost laugh a few times though," I add on, "and next time, chat, you better send us some really good videos." I point to the camera, smiling. Tommy seems to notice my smile as he smiles softly too.

Tommy snaps himself out of it, "okay chat, who are we raiding?" After thinking about it, Tommy raids Quackity and ends his stream, he let out a sigh of relief as he strokes his blonde hair, "so, what do we want to do now, y/n?"

I took a deep breath in and out, "I don't know-" then I think about the times we cuddled in bed, the feeling of Tommy hugging me made me feel warm, "Wanna build a pillow fort and watch movie or something?"

Tommy smiles at me, making me feel butterflies in my stomach, "Yeah!" He stood up, "let's go downstairs then, we'll build a pillow fort and watch a movie on the telly."

We marched downstairs to the living room, I then thought about back then, his smile... I never really noticed how lovely his smile is... And how it made me feel so- nice. I guess that's how I've been feeling like that whenever he's happy. We tend to build each other up and keep each other happy and healthy, is that what couples do? I should ask Niki or Wilbur-

"Hey, y/n, we're building the pillow fort remember," Tommy starts gathering pillows he can find, I help him build up the fort on the couch, I found a blanket that is big enough to cover around along with chairs that would be useful.

It felt like we've been building it for hours even though it's only been a few minutes. It looks quite nice and cosy, Tommy and I sit on the soft blanket on the ground, next to each other, as some of the pillows took a bit of space around the couch.

We start scrolling through Netflix, finding a movie to watch. Tommy's Dad enters the living room and noticed that we're about to watch a movie, "Want some icecream y/n and Tommy?" He peek through the opening of our pillow fort.

"Uh- yeh, thanks Dad," Tommy focused on choosing a good movie.

"And what about you y/n?" He looked at me with a smile.

"Yes please, Dad," I smiled at Tommy's Dad as I shift myself a bit.

He nodded and went off to the kitchen, then I heard Tommy groan, "what do we watch?"

I look at what Netflix has and saw a movie that is very familiar to me, "how about that movie?" I point at a movie with a green-eyed dragon on it.

"Whot?" Tommy asked, selecting 'How To Train Your Dragon', "Hold on... Remember when we were 14, at a sleepover, we watch that movie." He started to remember.

"Yeah, I guess we have cause it looks so familiar to me and that movie is very good." I stared at the telly, Tommy's Dad comes back with bowl of icecream each. "Thanks"

"Thank you," Tommy said as his Dad turned off the lights and left us two alone, "ready to feel some nostalgia and cosy?"

"Yes," I took a bit of ice cream as the movie starts.

As we watch the movie, we finished our icecream and put the empty bowls on the floor. I cuddled up with Tommy. I feel my eyes grew heavier as they slowly close.

~~~~

I slowly opened up my eyes slowly, light deep through the room, indicating that it's morning, then I realised I'm in Tommy's room. I look around and think how did I got here.

"Good morning woman," I turned my head at the door, Tommy was standing in shorts and a towel around his neck, his hair wet, I assumed that he had a shower. "I had to carry you to bed last night, you fell asleep on me." He scoffed and puts on his famous red and white shirt, "aren't you glad that you have a strong man to carry you around."

"Nah," I move the quilt off me and sit up, "you're more of a weak child to me."

Tommy gave me an offended look, then smiles, "how about this?" He grabs me around the waist and lifts me up, twirling me around in a 360° spin.

"Tom-" he twirls me around... Man he's quite strong enough to lift me. "Tommy- this isn't fair!" I try to wriggle off but there's no use, he has a strong grip.

He brings me into a hug. I blush, feeling the warmth of the hug as my arms wrap around his neck, "let me go, let me go, let me go." I struggle to wriggle off his grip.

Tommy lets me go, "I respect your wishes, lady. Now admit that I'm strong."

"Okay, fine," I cross my arms, lean in and stare in his eyes, "you're a strong idiot."

He leans back to me, our faces not far apart, "you're an idiot, princess."

My eyes widen, his eyes widen too, "did you just called me princess?" I'm generally happy that he called me that-

He moves back standing up in his terrible posture, "yeah, what about it?"

"I like the name, my prince." I smirk as I playfully bowed at him. His face turning pink as I look up at him, "are you hot in here?" I looked at the closed window, "maybe you should open that-"

"Yeah, maybe," Tommy hesitates and went to his window and opens it, "I need to go onto the Dream SMP, Sam's going to help me prank Tubbo with the redstone pit thing-"

"Are you streaming it?" I ask, "when are you going to do it?" I brush my hair out of my face.

"Yeah," Tommy sits on his chair, "you can join if you want."

"Bet."

~~~~

"Thanks for having me!" I wave goodbye at Tommy and his parents, "see you on discord, Tommy."

Tommy nods and close the door, I walk to my house. Before stepping in my house, I knock "I'm home-"

I step in the house and see my Sister talking to my Mum and Dad, she turns to me, "Y/N!!!"

A/n
Here's a chapter done, school has been taking up my time. Hope you guys have a great day and enjoy!

Cake