Chapter 14: Home

Your POV

I dump my bag on the floor and slip my shoes off before falling onto my bed. I groan a bit before taking a slow, deep breath and then I shut my eyes, I don't feel like streaming on Monday, plus I've been cramping like crazy, I already told Tommy about it and like normal, he comforts me. That's one thing I hate about being a woman sometimes, I hate how I have to do deal with this every single month.

I get up and tiredly walk up to my wardrobe, I changed into my more comfortable clothes which is a shirt that I stole from Tommy ages ago. I walk to my bed and lay my head down, I moan as the tightening pain starts again. I close my eyes and hold my stomach.

Suddenly, a vibration goes off, I pick up and turn on my phone and see a text from the lock screen.

3:30PM
Monday 26th Oct

Big Man: hey! Y/n

I open my phone and went into text message app.

Big Man

hey! Y/n

what?

what's ur favourite chocolate??

Umm
m i l k c h o c o l a t e

ok

A/n: you can pick a any type of chocolate if you're not happy with the milk chocolate.

I wonder why he sent me that, but then I'm not going to ask him why. I go on twitter and try to take my mind off from the pain. My tweets from the Brighton trip is still lively as I scroll through to see likes, comments and lots of fanart of it. I like them a lot as I scroll through more tweets, looking at cosplay, fanart, Dream SMP theories and basic tweets.

There's a lot of hype about me participating my first MCC this weekend and it will be a Halloween one too. I'm going to dress up for the stream, I'm still thinking on what character I'm going to dress up, maybe I'll cosplay my Minecraft skin or something. This MCC is going to be loads of fun!

I stare at Twitter for another 5 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. "Uhh, yeah," I answer as I turn off my phone, sitting up slightly, then I look up at the door, when it opens, I see a familiar face, "Tommy!"

"Why are you lying in bed?" He walks over with a heat-pack and a bag full of things.

"I'm in pain," I groan, "I already told you at school," Tommy closes my door, he gave me a reassuring smile, "what are those things in your hand Tommy?"

Tommy sits on my bed and hands me a heat-pack, "it's for you stomach," he points at my stomach and I place the heat-pack on my tummy, then Tommy rummages through the bag, "I decide to do some research and I decided to be a good boyfriend and get you things like this."

He pulled out a chocolate bar, my favourite snack and other snacks that I really like, "Tommy-" I look into his blue eyes, "you are such an idiot why did you do this?!"

"What?" He gave me a questioning look, "you don't like it?" He puts the chocolate bar in the bag, "women these days."

"Wait, no no," I hold on his wrist, "it's lovely and also what does it supposed to mean?"

"You wouldn't understand, woman," he smiles as he hands me the chocolate bar, he is such a good boyfriend for doing this, "also, I heard backrubs are good, do you want it?"

"Yes, please," I turn over and lay on my stomach, "I love you, idiot."

Tommy starts rubbing my back "I love you too, dumbass."

I suddenly get a DM from Wilbur form discord 'call'.

I roll my eyes and accept the call from Wilbur, he picks up, "what is it Wil?"

"Y/n!" He half yells, "where are you?"

"I'm on my bed with Tommy," I reply, "he's comforting me."

"Hi," Tommy says.

I take a bite of my chocolate, "We're supposed to be practicing for MCC and Tubbo and I are waiting for you."

"Oh shit-" Tommy mumbles under his breath.

"Oh..." I say, "sorry, I'll hop on a bit," I said, "just give me 5 minutes with Tommy."

"Okay then," Wilbur reply, "I also want to let you know that I'm streaming."

I freeze, "Is the call on speaker?" I ask, "no," Wilbur answer.

I relax a bit as Tommy rubs my back more, "Are you going to practice?" Tommy asks.

"No," I groan lightly, "I'm too tired."

"Fair enough," Tommy snaps a piece off from my chocolate and eats it, "so, can I stay with you when you practice?"

"Yes, of course," I think for a bit, "come sit next to me while I practice." I went off to get a chair for Tommy and placed it next to me. I take my seat while Tommy takes his as I boot up my computer and plug earphones in so Tommy can hear as well. I join the call with Wilbur and Tubbo are in, "Hiya," I load up Minecraft.

"Ello!" Tommy greets the call.

"Hey!" Tubbo greets cheerfully.

"More children had arrived, say hello to my stream, you two." Wilbur sighs.

"Hello chat," I get on the practice server and is greeted by Tubbo, doing ace race.

Tommy and I talk with Tubbo and Wilbur, doing ace race, Tommy mainly eats some of my chocolate and gives me tips on the games as Tubbo pulls off jokes. After an hour of practicing, Wilbur ends the stream and leaves the call, I leave too, leaving me and Tommy alone it the room.

"Well, I need to go now," Tommy says as he gets up, "okay, see you later, dumbass," I wrap my arms around him as he did the same thing, "see you later too, dumbass."

We both went downstairs and before he walk, Tommy gives me a smile and I smile back as he walks off to his house next door.

A/n
Hello, I know, it's been ages since I've updated a chapter. School assessments and assignments have been taking up my time. But I hope that you enjoy this chapter. Have a great day!

Cake