nurse's office

"can you not make this harder for me?" you asked semi, who was currently making himself heavier on purpose as his right arm was around your shoulder, "you literally weight one hundred and fifty pounds, semi

"can you not make this harder for me?" you asked semi, who was currently making himself heavier on purpose as his right arm was around your shoulder, "you literally weight one hundred and fifty pounds, semi. i'm not strong enough for this.

the current situation was: you walking to the nurse's office with semi's right arm around your shoulder and you hating every second of it.

semi scoffed, "i practically saved your life! why are you complaining?" the setter groaned.

"yeah right! stop being overdramatic," you rolled your eyes as you carried the boy, "i could've easily took that hit from waka-chan. it's not like it was going one hundred-ten miles per hour or something!" you tried to argue.

"it was one hundred and twenty, for your information," the boy responded, "and my ass, you would be crying your eyes off if wakatoshi merely passed a volleyball to you."

okay, maybe he's right. ushijima's serves were no joke. you didn't wanna feel the force of a 120 mph ball coming straight at you, would you?

"you forget i'm literally the ace of my volleyball team, right?" you bragged.

"you're the ace? huh. i thought you were the bench warmer," he said, "didn't know you were actually capable of talent, y/n."

"if you don't shut up, i'll drop you," you rolled your eyes again, "and plus, aren't you the bench warmer, semi? you never have gave time nor game highlights," you smiled cheekily, "think before you speak, hun."

there were some imaginary voices in your hand cheering for you, making you have a proud smile painted on your face. semi having a well-known frown with his signature furrowed brows.

"whatever."

"that's what i thought." you replied.

"you know what? i think i can walk there by myself." the white haired male told you, making your eyes widen, "i don't need your help, y/n. you keep yapping and you never shut up. like a chihuahua." he concluded.

"fine! suit yourself, ...eita." you shrugged and took his arm off your shoulder, sending him sideways to the wall, him immediately sliding down.

"ouch! help me up! i sprained my knee earlier, you know?"