just a hunch

"why do you look like you're in such a sour mood?" emiko asked the gray-haired setter as she was receiving more pork for her ramen from tsuna

the group (except you) ended up going to ramen close to the karaoke place just a few kilometers away from shiratorizawa. it wasn't like you to cancel on plans last minute, especially plans you've made with your closest friends. all of them were confused yet understandable about the 'project' but only semi actually stated on what he felt.

"bruh"

goshiki laughed at emiko's question, "bad day in school, huh, semi-san?" he teased as he drank cola.

"it's not that."

shirabu eyed goshiki with killer eyes, "hey, quit drinking that if you want to stay healthy and be the ace next year."

"you're eating ramen!"

"ramen is healthy," the setter retorted.

emiko laughed at shirabu's words, "it's not healthy... but it's also not unhealthy. it has a lot of carbs, you know?" she stated, "but enough about ramen, how's ace training for ya, tsutomu-kun~~"

goshiki blushed at the older student's words. he proceeded to tell her all about how he's perfecting his already perfect straight. furthermore, he went on a whole rant about what he will do next year and how he will single-handedly carry shiratorizawa to nationals.

shirabu rolled his eyes, "how can you be our ticket to nationals if you don't even ask ushijima-san for any sort of advice, ace?"

the girls' captain, tsuna, put an alarming hand on shirabu's shoulder, quietly signaling him to stop with the stupid remarks, "hey, wakatoshi is scary," she orated, "i'm surprised goshiki-chan even has the guts to have dinner with us right now..."

"i'm not scary."

"you kind of are..." she continued, "at first glance of course! i remembered you looked super intimidating during middle school."

"i was just quiet."

"that's why i said at first glance."

ushijima shrugged, "i guess i could be seen as intimidating outside of our club..."